Episode 22 (Part 2)

I hurriedly carried Gintoki to his house and treated his wounds there. That's a pretty deep slash.. but thankfully it didn't cut any vital organs.. i cleaned his body with warm water and then bandaged his chest and head. After i put clean clothes on Gintoki, Shinpachi came inside the room. He handed me a paper which had a map drawn on it. "Sadaharu brought this back in the morning when you were treating his wounds" he said. "Kagura.. where's she?" i asked in worry. "She didn't return yet.." he looked down. "Shinpachi.. this will be the biggest fight we've had till now" i said standing up. "I'll take a copy of this and move out now. Don't tell Gintoki about it. He'll definitely want to go even though he's seriously injured".

"I'll go with you too, Nee-san" he said in a serious tone. "Shin-chan, no. The fight will get messy. I don't want anything to happen to you" i said sternly. "Nee-san, i promised Elizabeth that i will help him find Katsura-san" he didn't budge from his words. Kids.. Gintoki, this is your effect. I'm not even kidding. After Shinpachi called his sister to look after Gintoki, we both head out towards the area the map described. I don't want to believe my gut feeling.. i don't want to see you there, Takasugi. On the way, we met Elizabeth who was at the bridge where Katsura was last seen.

Shinpachi disclosed the matter to him and then Elizabeth told us to meet up with Katsura's gang so that everyone can help. "Are you sure? I mean Katsura would definitely not want his comrades to get into this mess" i said as i was being pulled into their secret hideout. "We love and respect Katsura-san with all our heart so we want to do this" his board read as he opened the door. The men stared at us before their eyes widened at me. "You.. you must be the one whom Katsura-san talks about" a guy said. "Huh? Uh.. I-I hope he says good things about me?" i chuckled nervously. "Of course! He told us that when he gains freedom, he'll marry y-" another guy clasped his hand over the guy's mouth who was talking. "Idiot. Shut up. That's a top secret" he said whacking him on the head. Hehe reminds me of my comrades..

Elizabeth told me to take over the mission as a leader but i denied the idea and told him that he'd be better suited than me. "I'm just doing all of these caz he's one of my dearest friend. So please" i smiled at him. After the team formed strategy, we set out as soon as we could. When we reached the shipping port, we saw a number of flying ships firing at a particular ship that was on water. "Listen, you guys. We know what you're upto!" someone shouted through a microphone causing me to look towards that direction. Eh? Oh wait, there's Kagura. She's tied down and she's injured.. Well, well, well. I wonder how i would chop up the ones who did that to her.

When i noticed that the ships from above would fire at her without any hesitation, i instantly dug my boots on the hard cement to give me some boost before jumping towards Kagura. "Oih, the hell do you think you're doing?" i said as i glared at the two in front of me after landing behind Kagura. Both of their eyes widened seeing me before they ran inside the deck screaming in fear. What the hell..? "Nee-san!" Kagura said excitedly as she saw me. They are still firing i thought looking above. "Yes, yes. You brave little girl" i said carrying the pole she was tied to before kicking back a canon ball towards the ships above which was sent in our direction. That should do for now.

I jumped back towards Shinpachi and others and then released Kagura. "I know Zura's in there, I can feel it!" she said as i untied her. "Yes, i feel it too. You did good" i smiled back at her. "Nee-san, Shinpachi, where's Gin-chan? Won't he come?" she asked. "He.. he will come" i said before handing her to Shinpachi. "Take care of them. I'll go back to that ship" i notified Elizabeth. "Go. We'll be right behind your back" his board wrote. "Alright" i did the same motion as before and landed on the ship's railing in one jump. I landed on the deck and started walking towards the deck.

Many men surrounded me allowing me not to go. "Heh. Alright, let's have a good fight shall we?" i said swinging my sword. I knocked down a few unconscious and kept going on. I knew someone was coming from behind me but i held onto the last second so that i could knock him unconscious in one go. But a figure came in between us who punched the guy away from me. Who's here now? I turned around only to be met by Elizabeth. "You?! You did say that you'd be right behind my back but i didn't think it would be so close" i said slightly surprised at his arrival. I felt someone come to attack me from behind causing both me and Elizabeth to swing our sword at that guy. Both of our swords hit the guy causing him to fall far away. Wait, Elizabeth has the same swing timing like me? I thought it was just us 4. I turned around only to see a half-sliced Elizabeth. "ELIZABETH!"

------------------------------------------------------------------

To be continued.