Episode 25 (Part 2)

The man who saved us was none other than Hasegawa-san whose right arm was wounded. "How did this happen?" i asked worriedly as blood dripped from his arm. "Ahem, the Mayuzons did it" he said facing towards the further horizon. Eh? If the Mayuzons did it then wouldn't he be infected already.. ? "A-Anyways, let me treat that" i said tearing a piece of my clothing. While i bandaged his arm, i heard Gintoki and Katsura bickering in the back. "Alright, done. Now what?" i asked the men. "The town is practically occupied by them. We need to keep on moving forward so that nothing happens to us" Shinpachi said as the 5 of us walked out of the washroom. "Moving forward? Where could that be?!"

A familiar annoying purple haired woman popped it's head from the ceiling in front of me. "Sacchan-san! You were safe too!" Shinpachi said looking at her. "Look outside. An army of Mayuzons are approaching" she pointed towards the glass doors. "This is bad but why are they getting sucked into this Pachinko Parlor?" i asked crossing my arms. "They're replacing old machines with new ones today" she replied. "Then does that mean the Mayuzons are middle aged men?" Katsura asked from behind me. "Yes! Ever since they formed a unibrow, they turned into middle aged men. Because of RYO-II!" she exclaimed. RYO-II? The hell is that?

"I was ordered by Matsudaira and penetrated into Kabukichou where the martial law was imposed. I never expected that RYO-II was involved in this" she said with a grave expression. "RYO-II RYO-II, what the hell is that?!" Katsura asked in frustration. "Calm down" i rubbed this back as he breathed heavily. Sarutobi then explained about RYO-II and the history behind it. And as for me? I lost interest in the midway and started playing pachinko. "Shin-chan, bring me a box" i said. "Me too" Gintoki added as he was sitting beside me. "Alright" Shinpachi said coolly as he went. Katsura and Sarutobi became frustrated as they saw the rest of us being unconcerned about it. Sarutobi reasoned with Gintoki while Katsura did with me.

"Uh i don't really care about you. Hanae, the new machines are pretty cool, right?" Gintoki asked ignoring Sarutobi. "Yep. There should be food around here right? I'm a bit hungry" i said standing up. "Yeah, the pachinko prices are- geh?!" Gintoki's mouth wide opened seeing Kagura amidst the packets of snack. "S-She finished it all.. " i plopped down on the chair in defeat. "Ah wait! I have something" Gintoki suddenly said and then brought out a chocolate bar from his sleeve before giving it to me. "Also" he turned around to face Katsura and Sarutobi "Don't be so serious. It's not like the devil's coming" he said before continuing to play. Inde- The glass door suddenly broke which shook us all to the core. Oih.. isn't that..

"RUN! Run towards the roof! GO!" i shouted as we all went inside the elevator room. I hurriedly held the door close so that no one could come inside. "Hanae, the elevator's here! Come back hurry!" Katsura and Gintoki shouted as they got inside. "Yes coming!" i sprinted towards the elevator right before it closed. "Stop being so reckless for God's sake!" Katsura said worriedly as he helped me stand up since i fell flat before. "Gomen, gomen.. is everyone here?" i asked leaning against the wall. "Yeah, there's 7 of us" Gintoki replied doing the same. Seven.. yeah.. wait, what? "What are you talking about? Hasegawa-san isn't here!" Shinpachi said worriedly. "No, he's here. There" Gintoki pointed towards the shades that was on the ground. "You blind idiot!"

As Shinpachi talked about saving him, none of the members wanted to go. "Tch, you damn traitors. Let me off on the 1st floor. Nee-san, you'll come with me right?" he asked putting his hand towards me. "Ye-" i was about to place my hand in his before two grown men and a child held me tightly. "No, she's staying here. With us" they said sternly. "Hey, you all. We do need to go back and save him. He saved us in the first place, remem-" the sudden 'ting' sound of the elevator caused me to stop talking. "Why is it stopping on the 3rd floor? Didn't we press for the rooftop?" i asked in confusion. "Maybe someone's waiting for the elevator on the 3rd floor" Gintoki said causing us all to nod our heads in understanding. Wait..

The mood in the elevator escalated quickly from relief to peer pressure. All of them pushed random buttons so that the elevator would not stop at that particular floor but it was useless. As they all held their breath, i waited for what's ahead of us.

------------------------------------------------------------------

To be continued.