Episode 11

A very familiar customer stood near the doorway. "Takasugi" I gasped seeing the figure causing me to drop the glasses I was holding. "Oh no, miss. You should be very careful with glasses" he said while softly removing my hand and picking it up himself. "I-I"ll get the broom" I quickly got up and went to the kitchen before picking up the glass pieces with it.

"Have a seat, sir. I apologise for the commotion" I said showing him towards the counter. "You made that crapyard into a very interesting restaurant" his eyes roamed around the room before it fell on mine. "Thank you" I replied curtly before passing him the menu. "Oya? Won't you talk to me?" he asked leaning against the counter. "Why are you here? I heard you were hiding in Kyoto after escaping from the officials" I whispered. "That's a bit harsh Hanae afterall I came to see you" he smiled. "Haha. Now explain" I demanded. "I heard there's a festival here. So I couldn't help but invite myself in. Ooh I'll take the ice tea" he said. "Are you serious? You'll get yourself killed! The officials here hate you more than they hate Katsura" I whispered while making his drink. "Aww you worry so much about me, sweetheart?" he smiled. I glared at him. "Oh that adorable glare I'm so fond of. I heard the Shogun will be there" he yawned. "Don't tell me-" "Relax darling, I don't intend on doing anything crazy" he chuckled. "But it would be soo fun if the Shogun's head goes flying during the festival" he smirked. "Takasugi" i grabbed him by the collar. "Ah I missed your beautiful face" he whispered. "Don't you fucking dare" i gritted through my teeth. "H-Hanae-chan, i think you forgot but you're a Yato so c-can you please release me?" he coughed slightly. "Here's your drink, sir" I passed him the drink. "Mmm tasty. You've always got a knack for cooking" he complimented. "There are tons of other things I've got a knack for" i smiled. After he finished his drink he paid for it and went away. Well I did plan to go to the festival with the kids but this..

"Nee-san, look look!" Miriko and Kiriko clung to me while looking around excitedly. "Sir, I'll have 3 of these" I pointed towards the candied apples. I paid for the apples and then gave two of them to the kids while  I munched on one. While the kids were busy exploring the festival, I observed the surroundings. Soon the fireworks started and everyone's attention went towards the sky. A sudden loud noise from the front caused panic among the people. The hell? It's a smokescreen. Is it Takasugi's doing? I hurriedly told the kids to stay out of the festival and go home which they agreed obediently.

"Robots!" someone shouted. And indeed there was an army of robots coming towards the Shogun. The Shinsengumi officers in front were stiff seeing the robots fire. "What are you doing?!" I shouted before tearing the robots head one by one. "Hanae-san!" someone called me. "Gorilla! Hurry evacuate the people" I shouted before breaking more robots. After a few minutes I finally got in front of the stage. There I saw Gintoki and Shinpachi standing with another old guy. And he finished it. I turned on my heels and walked away from the scene.

"Looks like you failed" I said to the guy who stood near the stall watching the entire thing. "Just when I thought his fangs were long gone, he proved me wrong" Takasugi said shaking his head. "Well everyone bare their fangs when it's about someone they want to protect" I smiled before turning around. "Oh where are you going?" he pulled me by the arm. "Home? What's left here?" I asked. "Enjoy the festival with me" he said swinging his arm around my shoulder. "What's there to enjoy if no one's selling anything?"

------------------------------------------------------------------

Thank you for reading episode 11.
Hope you enjoyed it!
Please let me know in the comments if you have any questions or anything.