Why Are You At My House?

Continuous bell rang in my house. It was 2 am, late at night. "Who the fuck is ringing my bell, dammit!" groaning i got up from my bed and walked towards the door. "Whoever it is, i don't care. I'm gonna fuck you up for ruining my sleep. I had a very tiring day to-" opening the door, i halted on my words and just stared confusedly at the person in front. "AHAHAHAHAHAHA! I must really be trippin' to see the Shogun standing right outside of my house" i smirked leaning against my doorframe. "I'm sorry for showing up at this time, Hanae-san. I'll take my punishment for it later. But this isn't a dream, this is reality. And i need your help desperately" the Shogun bowed his head at me. Surprised, i slapped my cheeks hard. "Wow, this is reality" the stinging pain in my cheeks made me laugh dryly. Behind him was Hijikata-san, who was looking at me worriedly. "And what can i, a mere restaurant owner, do for the Shogun?" "Save Sakata Gintoki"

On the way to the Shogun's palace, Shogun-sama and Hijikata explained the situation to me briefly. How did it happen, why did it happen. The reason behind Gintoki's actions. And it wasn't soon until we reached the palace. As soon as i got out of the car, i saw Kagura and Shinpachi being beaten by samurais. And that Shinpachi was carrying an old guy. So that guy must be.. "Move it" i threw back the leg that was on the kid's back. "Neesan!" the two gasped seeing me. "What have you got yourselves into?" i chuckled looking at them. "Hanae-neesan!" a girl shouted my name causing me to turn around. "Soyo-chan! Why are you- ah, sorry. You are the Shogun's sister" i patted her head. "Huh?! What is a woman doing here?!" someone shouted before footsteps got closer to me. They all called out my name but i didn't have to turn back. Feeling the murderous intent from behind, i shifted my body a bit and then swung my arm behind with force. My fist came in contact with someone's neck and then that someone flew a few yards back. People gasped all around me. "M-Monster.." "Hah, I do like that nickname" smiling i turned around to face the samurais. "Let's party then"

After finishing the fighting on the outside within like 5 minutes, i was told to go inside by the Shogun. Gintoki was supposed to be inside. I didn't understand why i needed to be there since i knew he'd be perfectly fine. I passed the crowd and went inside. There, i saw Gintoki lying on the floor with Tsukuyo by his side. "Ah, you're here. Finally" Sasaki said. "Hello" Nobume bowed to me. "Yeah um what happened?" i pointed at Gintoki. "Oh, that was my doing. I injected him with antidote since he took poison. God knows what would have happened if i showed up a bit later" Sasaki sighed. "You're acting all high and mighty for shooting someone. Also.." Gintoki said as he started to stand up. "What are you doing here, Hanae?" "Ah, guess what? The Shogun asked me to help you. What happened? Why are you so beaten up?" i asked walking towards him. "Don't come here!" his sudden shout made me freeze. "What-" "Long time on see, Hanae" a voice said which sent a shiver down my spine. Cracking my neck, i turned around. But it wasn't long until my eyes widened seeing the familiar wavy grey haired guy. "Oboro..!"

"Oboro, what are you doing? Come on up hurry!" someone shouted taking my attention away from him. Wait.. that's Sadasada! The former Shogun! The one behind it all! "My apologies, your majesty. I just couldn't contain myself after seeing someone i knew" he bowed his head before going back. I was shocked, too shocked. The two started walking away. "W-Wait..!" i was about to go towards him when someone grabbed me from the behind. "Hanae, snap out of it!" Gintoki shook me by the shoulders. "Gintoki.." i looked at him with tears in my eyes. "Go back. Let me handle this. Please" his voice was hoarse and his eyes were wavering. "I.. alright.." i nodded. He released me and then went after them. "Be careful!" i shouted. He just waved his hand and kept on going. Listening to him, i walked out of the palace and went to the kids. The old granpa wasn't there and neither was Soyo-chan nor were the kids. Hijikata told me that they went to take the granpa to Yoshiwara. "Why aren't you inside?" Shogun asked. "Gintoki said he'd take care of it all" i replied looking down. I don't know what he understood but the Shogun put his hand on my head. "Sorry for making you do this" he gave me a smile and the put his hand down.

But it wasn't long until we saw a large number of ships descending down to the ground. The Shogun went inside the palace in hurry. "Who are they?" i asked Sasaki. "Tendoshu" he replied before explaining who they were. You're asking me how i knew Sasaki? Well, he and Nobume came to my restaurant alot, mostly for Nobume since she loved doughnuts. And Sasaki is also one of my mail buddies. Well, he considers me his mail buddy even though i don't text him back much. We then saw Gintoki falling down from the top of the palace with Oboro on his tail. Shit. The two fought mid air before Gintoki gave Oboro the final slash. My body moved on it's own. Not for Oboro but for Gintoki. I pushed on the ground with force and then went towards him. "Got you" i then stepped on top of the building. "Promises shouldn't be made lightly.." he mumbled looking at me. "Eh..?" and he lost consciousness.

The next day, i heard from Hijikata that Sadasada was assassinated. But the official announcement will be that he died of illness. How ironic it was. A man who built an empire through assassination was now finished by an assassin. And the very next day, i heard from Soyo-chan that Granpa died. She came to my restaurant with Kagura. "I see. He has suffered enough. At the end, he got to meet his love and die peacefully"

------------------------------------------------------------------

Thank you for reading this chapter!
Hope you enjoyed it!