Episode 21 (Part 3)

"You got some balls. Come here" Tatsuo motioned towards me causing me to walk up to him. "What are you-" Oba-san seemed to notice it was me causing me to hit her slightly on the next as fast as i could so that no one could see it. "Miss, you drank yourself to sleep?" i said as i held her unconscious body. "Take the guest to the backroom, please Shin" i said. "Okay, even if it costs my life" Shinpachi said as he held her and then walked away. I felt Kyoushirou-san's eyes on the lady, full of worry, causing me to narrow my eyes a bit. "Here here, come here"

"3 bottles of Dom Pèrignon over here!" Gintoki shouted as i massaged Tatsuo's shoulder. I rubbed a bit hard on his joints causing him to wiggle out of my touch. "What the hell is that?! You wanna kill me?!" he shouted angrily. "Oh no, dear sir. It's a special massage for our dear customers to lose their fatigue" i smiled sweetly. "I feel like I'll lose my arms!" he shouted. "I'm sorry sir that you feel that way. Allow me to recuperate" i said going towards him. "N-No, I'm fine" he said nervously as he sat down. Well my job is done here.

"Ah look what you've done, Hak. You made our dear sir sulk in pain" Gintoki said shaking his head at me. "W-What are you talking about? I'm in no p-pain!" Tatsuo said but his face said otherwise. "Alright, you're groung. Go to your room and don't come back until you repent" Gintoki said sternly. "Yes, Gin" i bowed before turning towards Tatsuo "I'm very sorry dear Sir. I hope we meet again" i smiled before walking away. "F-Foolish! I never wanna meet you!" he shouted in nervously as i walked inside the staff room.

Alright 10mins should be fine I thought as i walked out of the room after changing into my usual clothes. I came back to see Tatsuo and his whole gang already gone from the club. "They finally went?" I asked. "Yeah something about his Meru-chan becoming a mother" Kyoushirou-san said with a sigh. Men.. "Oba-san isn't inside!" Kagura said suddenly. What?! I looked at her and her face was fully serious. "Oka-san!" Kyoushirou-san shouted in worry before he started to run. I knew it! "Oka-san?" Gintoki asked in confusion as he held him by his arms. He told us that he would explain it all to us later and then ran off.

After Kyoushirou-san went, we looked at the afro-haired guy whom we thought was Hachirou at first. He let us know about the suffering past of Kyoushirou-san and hearing it made it feel like my heart was about to be broken into pieces. Everything was fine and all until we learned something terrible. "Oh, no. I'm a transgender. My name's Hanako. Hachirou was just my professional name" the afro-haired guy said. I felt my soul leaving the body as i leaned back in emptiness but fortunately Shinpachi caught me. "Oh no, Nee-san fainted!" he said worriedly. "Gin-chan too!" Kagura said as she held Gintoki from the behind.

At that moment, Hanako-san received a call from one of her men which she sent out before to search for Oba-San. The guy told us that he found out where Kyoushirou-san and Oba-san might be causing us all to rush towards the given address. Please be safe, Oba-san! After i arrived earlier than everybody, i overheard the conversation between Kyoushirou-san and Tatsuo which made me emotional for a bit. Just when i saw Kyoushiro-san throw the bag towards Tatsuo I jumped upwards and grabbed the bag before landing opposite to where I was initially standing. "Who's there?!"

------------------------------------------------------------------

To be continued.