Episode 20 (Part 1)

"HANAE!" Gintoki shouted barging inside the restaurant. "The hell! I haven't even" my eyes fell on the thing he was carrying "opened..the.. restaurant.." i blinked a couple of times looking at the baby he was carrying. "Listen, i need you to help me. He's getting fussy as the second passes. Feed him some milk for me please!" Gintoki said holding the baby towards me. The baby looked me and stopped his whining immediately before holding his hands out to me. "Sakata Gintoki" i gritted my teeth. "Why don't you ask the one whom you'd had SEX with!"

"So you mean to say someone had left him outside your shop?" I asked as i fed the baby milk from a bottle. "Yeah, that's the truth" he said holding his cheek which i punched a while ago. "Well no one would want to keep your baby with them. I wonder how many 'accounts' you've opened up in Kabukichou" i said as i stared at the baby. "Hanae, you think i won't recognize my own kid?! And heck no i haven't planted my seeds anywhere! I'm a pure virgin, dammit!" his sudden outburst caused me to stare at him with wide eyes. "Alright, alright. The kid has calmed down. You wanna take him back?" i asked. "No, he seems comfortable with you" he said as he poked the kid's cheek. Indeed the kids was settled in my arms as if a dehydrated fish has fallen into fresh water.

After Gintoki suggested to take the kid to the police station, i told the kids to watch over the restaurant before we headed for Shinsengumi Headquarters. "Oh I see now" some girl's voice caused us to stop walking. "How foolish of me. You were playing with my feelings. You two are already... This is the end of me. I'll kil mys-" "Sarutobi-kun, you're misunderstanding" I said to stop her spouting nonsense. "Huh, as if I'll give up so easily!" she smirked before flinging her leg to kick me. "Are you an idiot? I have a kid in my hand" I jumped away from her. I heard a small giggle causing me to look down. "Ohh, you like fighting also?" Gintoki said as he poked the kid's cheek. "I knew it! You guys were already chummy from the beginning!" she shouted before taking out shurikens. "What the hell is wrong with you, crazy woman?!" Gintoki shouted standing in front of me. "Gintoki.. my love" she said. "Stop spouting bullshit! I don't even know you. I don't care who you are but i won't hesitate to kill someone who harms my close ones" he said in a low tone. The girl sobbed before she ran away from us. Ugh.. that girl is very troublesome I thought as i cracked my neck. "Let's go" Gintoki's voice pulled me back from my thoughts as he pulled me with him by holding my hand.

"You two there, wait" a sudden voice caused us two to stop walking. What now? I turned to see we were surrounded by a group of people. "You two kidnapped that child didn't you? He is Kahei-sama's grandson who'll get the Hashida fortune. Now hand over that kid before i kill you two" a man said as he pointed his sword at us. Hashida..? Oh God "What are you talking about, Sir? We didn't kidnap any child" Gintoki said. I felt the kid grip my cloth as he looked at the men with swords. "Sir, you're mistaken. This is our child" i said holding the kid closer to me. "Huh, lies" the man said before they charged towards us. "Hanae" Gintoki said. "Alright" I replied before kicking down the men that were behind us as Gintoki took care of the men that was in front. "Hanae, i meant jump up not fight!" Gintoki said as all the soldiers around us was lying in the ground. "Huh? Why is that? I never let anyone fight alone" i said furrowing my eyebrows. "Neither do I!" Gintoki shouted but immediately stopped when he heard a giggle. "The hell you giggling at!"

Suddenly we heard clapping sounds causing us to stop talking. "You have an interesting way of fighting. Always protecting something, huh?" a guy with a puffed hair said. He has his eyes closed.. is he blind..? The man immediately striked at Gintoki. "Move. You don't seem like you have anything to protect" Gintoki said as he stopped the guy with his sword. What do i do? The guy seems good since he striked perfectly even though he's blind. I must not make any rash movements since i have the kid with me. I can't endanger him. "Interesting. You smell just like a beast" the guy said before moving back. "Like him" he added. Huh? "Go. It's a pity to be fighting with such caution" the guy said turning his face towards me. He's blind right? RIGHT? "Hey mister, did you just-" "Hanae, let's go" Gintoki pulled me away from the scene. "What? Did you hear what that-" "Hanae baby, listen to Daddy and come" Guess who turned into a stone.

------------------------------------------------------------------

To be continued.