Episode 12

"Underwear thief?" I blinked at Otae's words. We were called to a restaurant by Shinpachi to discuss something 'important'. "Can't we do something about this?" Shinpachi asked me ignoring Gintoki and Kagura who were munching on food as if they've never seen it before. While I thought about what could be done, Gintoki Shinpachi and Kagura were talking about panties in public causing my left eye to twitch.

"She may be a princess but under her kimono she's a wild samurai- that illusion is nice. You know-" "No one cares about your commando sermon so come back to the point" I glared at Gintoki holding him by the collar. "Underwear thieves are the enemy of all women. Neesan and Anego, I'll lend you a hand" Kagura said, the corner of the mouth filled with food bits. "Aww" I took a tissue and wiped her mouth delicately. "Let's leave these useless piece of shits Hanae-san, Kagura-chan. We'll think of something by ourselves" Otae said standing up. "Alright!" us 3 went to Otae's house. Well Gintoki will take care of the gorilla that was under our table.

"Why are you guys doing this here?" I asked frustratedly seeing Gintoki and the boys along with Shinsengumi. "We came here for Hijikata-san. I can't believe there's an idiot out there who'll send him pity panties" Sougo laughed evilly taking out the panties before Hijikata slashed it to pieces. Ooh feisty. I could see blush on his cheeks while he looked down on the ground with his eyes closed. That's when I realized my panties were not stolen. I don't know whether I should be happy or sad...

While the group discussed their so called plans, none of them seemed legit. "We need to have a bait to lure him in" I said out loud causing them to turn towards me. "I'd definitely not allow you to give your panties!" Gintoki shouted. "Who said I'll be giving mine?!" I kicked him on the side. I turned around to see Hijikata standing up, his sword slightly drawn out. Huh? I cocked my head in confusion before he sat down immediately. "We'll buy a new-" "It's alright Hanae-san, I'll give mine" Otae said bravely. "NO OTAE-CHAN!" Gorilla shouted to which Otae kicked him away. "Alright get working!"

"Well I knew this would happen so I brought something from the castle basement" Sougo said before opening a bag full of... landmines?! "We went through a lot of trouble for this" Sougo laughed dryly.  "Takes a thief to catch a thief" Hijikata said smugly as if he had done a noble deed. "And what do you plan to do? Fill the ground with it?" I joked slightly. "As expected from our smart and beautiful, Hanae-san" Sougo nodded in satisfaction. "I-" I blinked a couple of times seeing the people in front of me placing the landmines in the ground. And soon the time for our operation to begin came.

"Why does all the mosquitoes come to me?" Gintoki said rubbing his cheek. "Cause your blood's sweet" I replied while observing the area. "Sweet huh? If you ever crave for-" "I'll throw you into the land mine" I glared at Gintoki. "S-Sorry, my lord" he broke into a sweat. "Ah sorry, Hijikata-kun" I apologized after bumping into him. "I-It's alright. The place is very cramped" he replied averting his eyes away from me. "Areh? Hijikata-san, don't tell you lik-" "Shut up you idiot!" with that the people around me started fighting. Seeing this Kondo-san volunteered to go buy something to cool them off. And just when he stepped out the place, he blew up.

"Does anyone remember where the mines are placed?" I asked worriedly. And when no one replied properly, I went on top of the tree. "Ahaha the phantom thief masked loin cloth has arrived!" someone shouted causing us to look towards the roof. Geh! What a bad timing... But "And now you're gone!" I jumped from the tree before kicking him off the roof. He rolled down and fell on the mine which also blew him up. The other's got happy seeing this and ran outside to congratulate me. "wai- BOOM!" the landmines around the whole aread activated. "Now what?"

------------------------------------------------------------------

Thank you for reading episode 12.
Hope you enjoyed it!
Please let me know in the comments if you have any questions or anything.