Episode 17 (Part 2)

"You did what?!" I shouted at the man who was sitting in front of me. I went to their house a day i encountered with them in the mall. And the reason I went because i hoped Umibouzu could answer a few of my questions. "Like I said, i fired her. You knew she was saving money to return home. Her father, the great Umibouzu, came to earth to take her back home. How could I say no?" Gintoki said. "Moreover, it's not good to live in a man's house. She was safe because I'm nice but tons of guys have lolita comple-" I grabbed him by his collar and threw him off the chair. "You should have kept your mouth shut after saying 'no'" I glared at the guy who was rolling on the floor due to pain.

"Listen" I sat on his stomach and held his collar. "You were better than this, Gintoki. That girl, have you even thought about her feelings?" I said. "What's wrong with sending a runaway back home?" Gintoki said as he propped himself on his elbows. "There might be a reason why she ran away from her home, right? And Kagura, she loved this place more than anything! She always told me about how much she loved spending time with you three. Even when you lost your memory, she took care of this place thinking you'd come back again. Which runaway would do that tell me?!" i said out loud as tears escaped my eyes. "Hanae..." he placed one of his hands on my cheeks as he wiped the tears away.

"Gin-san, good mor- I'M SORRY!" Shinpachi freaked out seeing the position we two were in. "Calm down, Shin-chan" I said as I started to get off Gintoki. "No, go back home Shinpachi" Gintoki said as he held my thighs. This bastard... I punched him in the face before getting off him. When Shinpachi asked about Kagura, I explained to him the situation. He became frustrated and threatened Gintoki that he would leave Yorozuya if Gintoki didn't bring her back. "Quit if you like. I never asked either of you to come to me" Gintoki said causing Shinpachi to storm out of the house. "You asshole" I kicked him in the balls causing something to fall out of his clothes.

"Gintoki, is this... ?" I asked and he nodded at me. I opened the envelope carefully and sat on the sofa before reading the note. "Oh My God" I held back my tears as I put the letter back inside the envelope. "Hanae... i did the right thing, right? I-I don't know how it feels like to have parents but I don't want to separate them" Gintoki said as he wrapped his arms around my waist, resting his head on my lap. I looked at the sad Gintoki who was on his knees as he embraced me gently. "Will you be fine if she hates you?" I asked while i brushed his hair with my fingers. "A lot of people hate me. An addition to that wouldn't be a problem" he said but i could feel the pain in his voice.

After a while Gintoki rose his head and used his elbows on the sofa as a support to get up. The TV remote was right beside me and his elbow mistakenly pressed on the remote causing the TV to turn on. "Everyone, as you can see, the creature has caused an accident in the terminal. Part of the ship is sticking out. We can also see someone fighting the creature" the reporter said as the camera zoomed in. My eyes widened at the sight. I grabbed Gintoki's clothe causing him to look towards the TV. His eyes also widened before they fell on me. "Let's go. We still have time" I said as i cupped the man's face. He nodded at me before pecking my lips. "R-Rooftop!" I said my voice slightly pitched before going there with him. "Alright the ride will be a bit bumpy so hold on tight" I said as I carried Gintoki. "H-Hanae-chan, y-you don't mean..." Gintoki broke into a sweat realizing what I would do. "It's the fastest way like this" I said before jumping.

"And we're here" I landed safely and released Gintoki. "I-I'll be right back" he said as he put his hand on his mouth and went to a corner. Oh man up. "Hanae-san! What are you doing here?" Konda shouted as the whole Shinsengumi ran away from the monster's reach. "Something needs to be done about this ugly slimy creature" I said as I stretched my body. "But it's dangerous!" Hijikata said as he pulled me by the arm. "Yeah! We'll take care of it so don't do things like this" Sougo said standing in front of me. "Hijikata-kun, there's no word such as dangerous in my direction. And as for you Sougo-kun, I just saw you guys running away from the monster" I said causing those two to avert their eyes away from me. "Kondo-san, you might want to check up on him" I pointed towards Gintoki. "Off I go" I said and instantly jumped with all my strength towards the monster. Uh oh I left a big whole... I thought as I turned around to see the place from where I jumped.

------------------------------------------------------------------

To be continued.