Episode 34 (Part 1)

"Another arc? This is exhausting. What is it about?" Gintoki commented holding onto his binoculars as he looked around. "Something about the Ryuuguujou or so I've heard. The author sure loves to torture herself. Why doesn't she get herself a boyfriend and give us a break?" Hanae sipped on her coconut drink. Have you guys forgotten that i am a weeb? Hanae rolled her eyes. "Torture.. one of my most favourite words. I could be a better option for that, author-chan" Gintoki grinned at the fourth wall. Gintoki darling, i love you a lot but you're 2D. That's the biggest wall between us author sighed in disappointment. "Oi oi, don't be so depressed author-chan, i could pleasure you in your dreams!" he laughed smugly. That you do. Now, onto the main story~

"Anewei! Nee-san! Kyubei-san!" someone shouted our names causing us to look below. "Arah, Shin-chan! What are you doing here in the middle of the ocean?" Otae asked him as we all looked at the Yorozuya group who were on a small wooden boat. "I should be the one asking you that! Weren't you 3 supposed to be shopping?" he asked. "Hanae-chan, you like fish right? Look, I've got a pretty good tuna" the man coming towards us. "Oh that's ni-" "What the hell Hanae?! Who's that guy?!" Gintoki shouted at me frustratedly. Whaaa? i stared at him in confusion. "Actually, his daughter was kidnapped by some bad guys. We just happened to be there so Hanae-san saved her" Kyubei said proudly. "And then as a reward, he invited us to Ryuuguujou. Isn't that great?" Otae clapped her hands cheerfully. "That's the jest. What about you guys?" i asked leaning against the railing. Gintoki looked at his driver in disappointment before opening his mouth. "We-" "We should get moving. Ryuuguujou will be booked up if we don't hurry" the man from beside us commented. "Ah bummer. Well then, you guys should head back to the shore. It's dangerous out here" i said before the engine started and our boat advanced. "W-Wait! Take me with you!" i looked behind to see Gintoki still staring at me.

*A useless fight occurred which i don't want to write about. So, I'm going to start after we were all washed up ashore*

I spit out the salty water that was in my mouth as soon as i opened my eyes. "Fuck, is this really happening?" i looked around and all i saw was endless forest and sea. My clothes were all drenched in water causing me to undress myself. Don't worry, no one was around and i was only in my bra and panty. I went toward the water and soaked my kimono again and again until it was free of dirt. Then i squeezed the water out of it before hanging it on a tree branch that i just broke. My boots also had water in them so i cleaned it and then held it upside down. The sun was shining brightly so hopefully my clothes and boots would be dried up in no time. With that in thought, i started walking along the shoreline as i tried looking for others. A loud growl came from me stomach as it churned because i haven't eaten anything for the past few hours. Ugh.. this isn't good. What do i do? What to do? What-

Gasps were heard from behind me and as i turned around, i was faced with a familiar group. "Oh hey guys! Looks like we all survived" i smiled at them but none of them answered me as they all stared at me with wide eyes. "Umm.. is something the matter?" i looked at them in confusion before someone cleared out their throat. "Where's your kimono?" Katsura whispered as he came forward taking off this jacket. "Huh? It's wet so i put it up for drying" i said turning around showing him the stick that I was holding on my shoulder. I heard him intake a sharp breath before wrapping his jacket around me. "Don't take it off" he said before releasing me. "Ohh.. okay. Thanks!" i smiled at him to which he smiled back. Also i could feel someone glaring at us, just putting it out there.

All of us were here now except the drivers of the boats. Some of the group members were freaking out while the others were arguing about what to do next. Kyubei came up with the idea that we should at first think of how to leave this place and survive until then. And after hearing her suggestion, the members again started arguing- this time about who'd be the leader of the group. Their bickerings are endless. "Alright, enough" i said out loud enough to shut them all up. "For now, we need to find food and a place to sleep in. We should first explore this island and see what we can find. We'll split into 3 groups- food, sleep and explore and then go with it for today" i said. "Leave the food group to me! I'll show you my skills!" Otae shouted in joy causing everyone in the group to shuffle and stand behind me. "Well, why don't we do it together then?" i smiled at her as i felt her being dejected.

"Look! I've caught some fish!" Hasegawa-san said in excitement as he placed the wooden tray full of fish in front of me. "Oh my, that's great Hasegawa-san! You aren't exactly useless!" i clapped my hands cheerfully. "Ahahaha it's no big deal. Just get me some- what?" he chuckled nervously at my words. "Anyways! How's the fire, Otae? Is it ready?" i asked going over to her. "No.. I've tried several things but.." she put another rock on the scribbled sand. It doesn't look like you tried several things dear.. i sighed as i watched her play gomoki by herself. "Oh wait!" she suddenly jumped up to her feet and went towards Hasegawa-san. "Hasegawa-san, give me your glasses" "Oh, you'd make fire using the shades? But let me tell you, it would take tim-" "No breaking things!" i immediately held Otae back as i watched her pick up a rock. "Just get me some branches, twigs and stones. I'll make the fire"

------------------------------------------------------------------

To be continued.