Episode 26 (Part 2)

The 7 of us went inside the dojo training hall and were met with 4 samurais who were having food. The one with long blond hair threw his food in frustration which landed on Kagura. "Oi, you've got egg coming out of your crotch. Are you ovulating?" Sougo commented and he was instantly thrown on his back by her. You deserved it this time, Sougo-kun i thought as i wiped the food bits from her face and clothes. With one swift movement the 4 of the samurais surrounded Sougo. "Thanks for coming, dojo destroyers. But your happy little assault ends here. We handle the protection of the Yagyu Clan" the same blond guy from before said. Each of them told their names and then blond guy named Toujou said that we would not be getting out of here alive.

"Huh? We don't have business with the likes of you. Let's see your big boss. The hell are you guys?" Gintoki said irritatedly. "There's no way we'll let small fries like you see the young master. Throw down your katanas or the hostage-" Minamito a.k.a the red haired guy stopped talking as soon as he realized that we threw our wooden katanas at them. Of course, in dojos we aren't allowed to use steel ones. "The hell are you doing?! Can't you see we have a-" Minamito gasped seeing Sougo seated right behind me. "What?! How?!" "Sorry to say, but that guy has no value to you as a hostage. Tch, why did you even save him Hanae?" Hijikata said annoyedly. "Give him back to them nee-san, let them kill him. Gyahahaha" Kagura laughed evilly. "I knew you only loved me, Hanae-san" Sougo said wrapping his arms around my waist from his seated position. "Sougo teme! Let her go" Hijikata tried removing his arms from me but his grip only tightened. "Toujou-dono, let me handle-" "Cease this at once" a voice said out loud causing Kitaooji a.k.a the glasses to shut his mouth.

"They're related to my wife. I won't have you roughing them up" a guy came inside the hall. Is that Yagyu Kyubei..? i stared at the person as he talked with the people who were beside me. "Battle you say? Heh, you honestly think that a frail looking girl in your dojo can fight against the Yagyu Clan and have it considered to be a 'battle'?" he smirked at me. All of their eyes were on me now. He's talking about me? Oh damn, well it's not the first time I've heard something like this. "Haha, i can help you to change that mindset of yours" i cracked my knuckles eagerly, itching to pound down some lessons into that boy. Someone patted my shoulder causing me to look back. "Don't do it, you'll kill the poor kid" Gintoki said holding my shoulder. "And for you" his eyes turned towards Yagyu Kyubei "Of course it will. You see, us members of Koudoukan don't really get along, in fact, we want each other dead. We don't hangout outside the dojo nor do we know anything about each other. But what i do know is that they all are strong, very strong. Only this girl" Gintoki held my cheeks with one hand and squeezed them "the one whom you called fragile is enough to break you all in two. But me being her boyfr-" sudden jabs from the side ft. Hijikata and Sougo "g-good friend, i won't let her fight alone. So, what do you say?"

We stood on the ground outside opposite to each other as the wind blew fiercely. "You're the ones who challenged us. So we're going to follow the rules of Yagyu style" the guy said and a moment after that a servant brought out a tray full of small ceramic plates. He then explained the game to us and since it was a 6 on 6, one of the people from our group had to sit out. "Let's go rock, paper, scissor!" Kagura suggested. Guess who was the odd one? Obviously me. "What do i do now?" i asked in shock. "Anything, as long as you don't interfere with the game" Toujou said. Ah.. this is boring.. "There's food if you want to have, boss-lady" the kid said causing all of my members to erupt in laughter. Well this is new.. my face turned red and i was slightly embarrassed. "Yes, thank you. I actually am hungry" i said standing straight. "Alright, the servant will show you the way" and with that the Yagyu group went away.

Argh I'm so fucking pissed! Why did i have to be the odd one out?! I wanted to be a part in this too! i shouted internally as the members around me discussed about their plan. The servant who was supposed to take me was waiting for me a bit far away. Mmm that's a good boy, giving privacy and all i thought before my eyes flicked towards the left. "Oh, the two sadists are walking away" i pointed towards Gintoki and Sougo's back. I heard a 'tch' from beside me which was Hijikata's actually. "We'll go now too" he said to the team standing up. "Take care" he said looking at me, his eyes softened a little. "Yeah, you guys too" i smiled before they went. "Alright kiddo, take me to where food is!"

------------------------------------------------------------------

To be continued.