Santa Claus red is blood red!

It was Christmas eve and we were all invited to Otae's place for a get together. I, without the twins, decided to go early and help Otae out with the cooking. Even if Gintoki, Shinpachi, Kagura and Hasegawa-san hadn't pleaded me on their knees to cook the meal, i still would have done it anyway. I care for my life and don't wish to end it soon. After all the preparations were done and everyone came, we all sat around the kotatsu. I added the ingredients in the hotpot one by one before letting it sit to simmer. "Merry Christmas! Here's to another year gone by! The food looks so great!" Shinpachi said excitedly as he drooled. "I also brought something" Hasegawa-san said before opening a box of cake in front of us. "That's amazing, Hasegawa-san! even though it's kind of small and only for one person" Shinpachi's wide smile soon turned upside down. So did Otae's and Kagura's.

"Cheer up, people. Miriko, Kiriko, bring out the stuffs you brought" "Yes, neesan!" they saluted me before bringing out a plastic box which contained a large cake, a tin box full of homemade cookies and a large bottle of sake. "Oh my, Hanae-san. You brought too much!" Otae was pleased to see the food. "Did you make all these, neesan?!" Shinpachi and Kagura shouted excitedly. "Ah, stop it Otae. I wanted to do this. And yes, i made all these along with the help of the twins. It took an entire day but it was worth it" i smiled at group. "Angel!" "Goddess!" the kids commented before digging in. "Really Hanae-san, thank you for your help. This actually feels like a true Christmas" Otae said holding my hands, her eyes watery. "It's nothing compared to the smile of your loved ones" i patted her head. "Oh, where's Gin-san?" Shinpachi asked, his mouth full of cookies. "Probably walking around and drinking. That or may have fallen into a gutter" i said sipping on the sake.

As we were all enjoying the food, we heard a sudden cracking sound from the garden, like a twig breaking which caught all of our attention. "Huh? Is someone in the yard?" Shinpachi asked worriedly. "Oh no, is it a thief?" Otae asked grabbing my arm. "Maybe Santa Claus came to visit" i chuckled grabbing the glass before bringing it towards my mouth to drink again. "Really?!" Kagura's eyes sparkled at my words. "Uh.." "Merry Christmas! Have you all been good little boys and girls? Santa Claus is here to make you happy!" I spit out the drink as soon as i heard the words. Wasn't Santa Claus a myth?! i looked towards the voice before my eyes widened. "There are two Santa! Who are you people?!" Kagura shouted. Wait.. if i look close enough then- "There could never be two Santas! One must be fake! A thief who disguised himself as Santa to rob the house of innocent people! I'm turning you over to the cops!" Kagura shouted. T-They are..! "Why are you standing there? Say something!" she demanded slapping the table. Both the so called 'Santas' looked at each other before throwing questions at them. One has black beard and the other has silver.. what a night!

"What are they doing?" Otae asked. "They've been staring at each other in silence for the past few minutes and haven't budged an inch" Shinpachi commented. And now they're fighting! i almost laughed out loud at the duo. "What are you guys doing?! Aren't you two supposed to be Santa?! The hell are you doing in front of the kids?!" Straight-laced Shinpachi commented. But they just ignored him. "STOP IT!" as soon as Shinpachi finished the words, another Santa came in between the two Santas. "Enough of this. It would be rude for one who claims to be Santa to shed blood on this holy night. If you insist on sullying Santa's name then leave at once. This turf belongs to me, Kyuta Claus!" Another Santa has showed up and isn't even concealing her identity! "It's Kyu-chan. That's Kyu-chan, isn't it?" Otae asked me. "I'm not Kyu-chan, I'm Kyuta Claus. Beautiful princesses, please accept my present-" There's no doubt it's her "A year supply of your favourite: Baagen Dash and-" she was suddenly blown away from her spot. Now, who?

"Hahahaha! Can't let you have fun without me, Kyuta Claus! This is not your turf! I, Monkey Claus, have marked this jungle! I won't allow you to lay a finger on the female apes who live here!" Forget about dressing as Santa, a wild gorilla has come to the scene! Before the gorilla could finish talking, he was thrown into the ground by some large sack. Who's ball sack is this? "Um, excuse me. Is Gin-san here? I can't seem to find him anywhere. I wanted to give him a present. Do you know where he might have gone?" There's nothing Santa about it anymore! It's the usual creep who creeps upon Gintoki and me! "One Santa after another. I can no longer tell who's real or fake" Kagura crossed her arms in deep thought. "No, you can Kagura-chan. Half of them are just plain stalkers!" Shinpachi shouted. "Um, I'm not wearing anything inside so it's pretty cold. Could you- KYAH!" she was suddenly kicked into the pond by the silver bearded Santa. "Of course, I'm the real Santa" he said. Each of them told us their desire to be the Santa and it was pretty clear why most of them were here but i didn't think Gintoki would say he was here for me. "Aren't you famous?" i giggled nudging Otae on the side. "Oh please, i don't want that" she sighed before nudging me. "Someone's smitten for you too" "Oh hush, they are not in their senses"

"I got it! I'll represent the children of this world and decide who the real Santa is! A contest to determine who is Santa Claus!" Kagura said excitedly. "I don't think anyone of them are fit to be Santa" Shinpachi grumbled causing me to laugh. "Otae, I'll go make up some more then" i said standing up. "Yeah, that would be great. I'm very sorry for this Hanae-san" she held my leg in affection. "Not a problem. I'm enjoying this Christmas" i smiled before going to the kitchen. Just as i was about to open the refrigerator, i heard footsteps behind me. "You didn't have to come kids. Enjoy the sh-" i stopped on my words as i saw who was behind me.

"Santa Claus-san, shouldn't you be out there proving yourself?" i crossed my arms. "But this is the place i want to be at" he leaned towards me, his hands holding the counter from both sides. "P-People are here! You should be out there otherwise they'd suspect!" i put my hands on his chest to stop him from getting any further. "That i don't care. All i care is whether you'll make me your Santa Claus or not" his hands held my waist and pushed me close to his body. "G-Gintoki, are you drunk? Stop this!" i whispered loudly. "Yes, i do want to be drunk on you" our lips were only a few centimetres apart. His hot breath on my lips as his hands caressed my back. I couldn't say no or push him away anymore. I just wanted to feel his lips, his hands, his touch on me. The air around was getting hotter and hotter, my insides were burning with desire. I wrapped my arms around his neck and his hands held my body as close to him as possible. Just when we were about to make contact, someone called. "Where's the silver bearded Santa? Did he run away?" "He must be a fake then!" i heard them say. Gintoki groaned in frustration. "Go now" i said tapping his nose. "Santa will visit you at night. I hope you haven't been a bad girl" he pecked my lips before wearing his beard and then went away. Oh shit, what just happened?

After 30 minutes or so, i came back to the living room with the trays in hand. "Shut up! You're a frickin cockroaches! No more of this! I'm leaving! A complete waste of time!" the so called 'Santas' shouted before turning around to go away. Eh? They are going away? What about the food i just made? "Hey, wait up!" no one stopped at Kagura's words. "Hold on a second!" she went after them. "Gin-chan, everybody and Papi.. Happy Merry Christmas!" she smiled at the santas wholeheartedly. In response, the santas smiled back. Phew.. thank God they're staying otherwise the food would all have been wasted i sighed in relief before sitting down under the kotatsu. Everyone came and sat around the kotatsu. Gintoki, of course, sat beside me and his hands were under the table. One of his hands slided along my thigh before they reached my area. This is gonna be a long night, I'd say.

------------------------------------------------------------------

Thank you for reading this chapter!
Hope you enjoyed it!