Renho of the Space? - II

"Is that Sakamoto?!" Zura gasped. "That voice.. Zura?!" he ended the hug and within the blink of an eye, both men were lying on the ground. One under Mutsu and one under me. "Is this how men greet themselves in earth?" Mutsu looked at me. "There's no point in wasting our time on these idiots" i sighed before Mutsu and i, in unision stomped on their faces. "Yeah. Get on our ship. You have business in space, right?" she said. "Renho?" "Renho." we nodded our heads in understanding. "Not good.. the clouds are picking up speed! Hurry! Or else it'll be too late!" shouting those words Mutsu grabbed my hand and headed inside the airship. Everyone soon followed. Before we could even settle inside, the airship took off.

"You guys are hurrying. What is it?" i asked worried that something bad has happened. Mutsu turned on the television and switched on the news channel. My eyes widened seeing the footage. "What's going on?!" Zura stared at the television in shock. "So many Elis!" Kagura commented. "They've released the seeds. Once their seeds- those clouds, have covered the entire planet, Earth will fall into the hands of the Renho" she said. "So, Elizabeth and his brethren are responsible for that rain?" Shinpachi asked. Mutsu nodded her head. "Firstly, how do you know about our plans?" Fumiko asked her. Mutsu looked at Sakamoto with a frustrated face, as if he has done something bad. Don't tell me..

"Ahahahahaha, the Kaientai have been all around space. Of course we would know this stuff. Besides, I'm the one who brought those monsters to Earth" his smug laughter didn't end and he told us about what happened between him and Renho. I was pissed hearing his story. "How could you do this?! You brought the invader's spies right into our planet! You're going to destroy earth because you wanted to visit a hostess club! They were dropping hints everywhere! You should have been able to figure out their objective!" as Shinpachi shouted at Sakamoto, Mutsu and I kept on stomping his balls. "Let me see how you use them balls to please women anymore" i glared. "Ahahahahaha, don't do that please. Those are my babies. Also, most businessmen tend to suspect other people. But i do business by trusting people" his laughter made me stomp ever harder.

"Since his job is to carry diseases from space to earth via his crotch" "Mutsu, I'll kill you" "I did some research since I knew something was fishy. And look what we discovered" she said moving away from him. He hasn't changed at all. "Kintoki" Sakamoto called as he tried standing up holding onto me "My name isn't Kintoki" Gintoki sighed. "Zura" Zura was dead asleep. "Hanae" he looked at me "It wasn't a coincidence that brought you on this ship. We're the only idiots who are stupid enough to pick a fight with aliens" i smiled recalling memories of the past. Sakamoto then told us their plan in depth and in the meantime i called on the twins to tell them and the customers not to go out of the restaurant in the rain. Thankfully they were safe but they were also shocked to see so mant Elizabeths. But of course, they closed the doors immediately when they noticed something was wrong. That made me feel proud. And it wasn't long until we reached Renho's mainship.

"There are so many Elizabeths! One Elizabeth.. Two Elizabeth.. Three Elizabe-zzz- uRGH!" "Stop that! If you fall asleep here, our operation will fall apart! Do whatever you can to blend in, Zurazabeth" Gintoki said after whacking him on the head. "Uh.. I'm not sure we're supposed to be naked under the costumes" I said feeling the light breeze under me. "No, we sure need to me" Gintoki said. "All of us are" Zura said. "You are no exception" Sakamoto said before the three of them dived under my costume. "Eh? It's covered" Zura commented. "I knew you idiots would do something vulgar which is why i chose not to listen to you" i then stood on top of Gintoki since he was in the middle and then jumped on each of their genitals, as if i was dancing with my feet. The men groaned in pain but their faces were flushed red and the corner of their lips were turned up. WHAT THE FUCK?!

"Are you guys done? We are ready to go" Shinpachi said coming towards us. "Ah, yes. Sorry. Let's go" I said stepping down from them. "You enjoyed it?" Fumiko grinned. "It did relieve some of my stress" i massaged my neck slightly and then started walking. "Say something please! Why am i the only one who was painted white with tighty-whities?!" Shinpachi shouted in frustration. "Huh? Are you Shinpachi? I didn't notice! That's a great disguise, huh?" Gintoki looked at me. "Yeah! I didn't even notice you were here before you opened your mouth" i smiled at Shinpachi. "Yeah, that's right" Zura and Sakamoto nodded their heads. "What's wrong with you idiots?!" he shouted at us.

"That won't do" Fumiko shook her head "My costume is a little big, so I'll let you inside" Fumiko was fast with her work but- "WHERE ARE YOU LETTING HIM IN?!" i pulled out Shinpachi immediately from her opening. His nose was bleeding like a river. Poor boy. "Kagura, you have space in yours right? Let him in" Gintoki said. "What? I don't wanna" she crossed her arms. "5 sukonbus" Shinpachi said holding his nose. "Fine, I'll let you in for 10 sukonbus" and the deal was done. Shinpachi sat on Kagura's shoulders. Shinpachi was about to retort but before he could, someone came towards us.

"What are you doing?" an Elizabeth came. As we fumbled over with our answers, Elizabeth asked what was popping out of Kagura's head. "Pimple" she held up the sigh. "Oh, i see" Elizabeth was then kind enough to lent us a clear-saw to make the 'pimple' go away. As Kagura laid down on her stomach, we all grabbed the 'pimple' so that it doesn't move. The 'pimple' wiggled as the saw came near until it's glasses were cut down. "You should feel much better now" Elizabeth wiped it's sweat before walking away. Phew.. i sat on the ground in relief before Elizabeth took out another sign behind it's back. "It's almost time for dinner. Head to the main hall" "Roger!"

Seeing what they were serving, made me almost puke. I sat on the table with my plate and on the plate there was rice and Nintendo Cartridges. Nope. I'd rather die starving. "You don't need to eat this, Hanae" Zura said. "This is what you feed your soldiers before the big battle?!" Gintoki shouted. "They don't respect us!" Sakamoto crossed his arms. "They expect us to conquer Earth when they don't even provide us with proper nutrition!" Zura stood up from his seat, took mine and his plate, so did the other two men before they walked towards the guy who was serving food. Yes! Tell 'em, boys! i cheered on them. "Do you have a virtual boy?" Gintoki said. "I'll have FF4" Sakamoto said. "Excuse me, can i get a DQ5? And what would you like Hanae?" Zura asked me. I facepalmed seeing the three stooges.

"CRAP! The generals have snapped!" Fumiko whispered. I looked towards the direction she was staring at and indeed i saw two Elizabeths, one with blue and the other with pink mohawks looking all angry. "What? Why?" I looked at her in confusion. "Only the generals are allowed to eat super Nintendo games such as DQ and FF4! They'll be killed!" she started to get worried. So did i. Instantly, the three stooges were surrounded by the Elizabeths pointing their guns at them. Shit! Either i take one of their guns and shoot them or i just knock them unconscious! Geez, those idiots! What should i do?! FUCK IT! i stood up from my seat and was about to go towards them before someone suddenly swept in and broke a few guns that were being pointed at them. That vain costume! "E-Elizabeth..!"

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

To be continued.