Renho of the Space? - IV

"As the leader of the Gurusam force for invading Earth, he was able to secretly sabotage them. This was his plan from the beginning. He lied to him and betrayed him so that he could return to Renho and stop the invasion of Earth. And he did it in a way that would stop his own men, who also saved Earth from rebelling, in order to take on the root of all evil, Dark Vader. He chose to destroy both of this homes to protect his Earth and Renho friends" Fumiko commented as well all watched the fight between Elizabeth and Dark Vader. Elizabeth and Katsura successfully managed to defeat Dark Vader causing us all to cheer. That's what we thought until we saw a large Dark Vader floating in front of us.

"Oh no! The fleet is in position! Hurry, move away from there!" Mutsu shouted as i tried freeing her and the other caged Kaientai members. "There's no hope! It's too late! We're all gonna die!" Shinpachi shouted out loud. Just when we thought that the fleets were going to fire at Elizabeth and Zura, it surprised us by firing at Dark Vader. "Wait.. isn't that..!" Shinpachi pointed towards one of the fleets in front. "Tatsuma and Gintoki!" my eyes lightened watching the men standing on top of the fleet. "Force and ideas won't make people change. It comes down to personal benefits and connections, huh? His business deals are always stupid" Mutsu sighed. I chuckled at her words. "That's Tatsuma for you"

But again, we could not rejoice because Dark Vader tried making the entire Renho fleet into his own. I heard crys and shouts coming from the phone receiver causing me to tap on the screen. Why the hell are these grown-ass men shouting like a baby? "Hey, stop whining like babies! Men always lose their balls when their back is against the wall" Mutsu said to Gintoki and Sakamoto who were on the call. "Hurry come, follow me. We're gonna escape this place" Mutsu said before grabbing on my wrist and then started running. Luckily, we were able to escape from the Dark Vader's fleet in the last second before joining back with entire Kaientai on their airship. After Gintoki and Sakamoto also arrived, Mutsu told us her final plan.

"What? Join up and make babies? I'm not gonna fuse with you. But Hanae, come- blerghhh" "At first stop puking" i said keeping a distance with him by putting my foot on his head. "You were close" Mutsu said before pressing on a button. The ship we were on and other Kaientai ships around us began to shake. Something happened to the ships. It all broke down before joining together like body parts and finally it formed into a big transformer. Woah.. "You almost had it. We weren't fusing to make babies but robots. This is Earth's, the Renho's no the universe's final hope- The Galactic Merchant Fleet Robot! KAIEN!"

"Mutsu! What have you done to my beloved Kairinmaru?! You destroyed her!" Sakamoto shouted as he held her by the collar before puking again. "A captain should be on the ship instead of visiting hostess clubs. Let's get going!" Mutsu kicked him away before pressing another button. A hole opened up in front of our feet and then she jumped inside it. We followed her as well. The transformer was divided into 6 sectors. Mutsu and Kagura took the legs, Gintoki and Tatsuma took the arms, me and Fumiko took the crotch which i don't fucking know why and last but not least, Shinpachi took over the pimple sector.

"WHAT DO YOU MEAN BY THE PIMPLE SECTOR?! IS THAT EVEN NECESSARY FOR A TRANSFORMER?!" Shinpachi shouted at the screen. "Ah that.. it's for decoration" Mutsu said not looking at the screen. "MEET MY EYES AND ANSWER ME DAMMIT!" he shouted. "I understand everything what's happening but ladies, do you even know how to use a man's lower half? Wouldn't it be a better choice if you exchanged with us?" Gintoki said looking at the screen pervertedly. "Yeah! Aren't you all virgins? Do you even know how to pleasure a ma- blerghh!" Tatsuma puked again. "Because men don't know how to use their lower half is the reason why us women are down here" I said crossing my arms. "Couldn't have said it any better, Hanae" Mutsu nodded "We're going to create our own future! Everyone ready?" she said out loud. "Yes!" "Say it with me, Kaien" "KAIEN!" we all shouted together.

Fumiko and I held each other tight before "OH YES~!". Something was no- we were shot towards the Dark Vader from the crotch. I swear i could hear Shinpachi shouting something like 'Nothing's even happened and we already blew our load?!'. We two reached the inside of the Dark Vader safely before splitting up. Fumiko went towards the main control station while i searched for people who were still trapped here. I found a few of the Renhos and then went back to Fumiko along with them as they showed me the path. Right when we were about to reach the control room, i heard Fumiko talk. "Everyone watch me! This is the last time i expose myself! Peek inside!" she shouted before pulling onto something. Successfully the Dark Vader's core was visible to Kaien and the other fleets. "They are gonna fire any moment now! Let's go, hurry!" i shouted to the Renho people as i carried Fumiko. "I-It's dead end! We'll all be killed!" one of them shouted as they stood near the edge of the fleet's behind that was open to the space. "On the count of 3, we all will jump" i said holding Fumiko's unconscious body strongly. "N-No! We are gonna-" "Just fucking jump!" kicking them on their asses so that they fall down, i jumped as well. The last thing i remember was hitting a hard surface along with loud explosions before my surroundings blacked out.

Few days later

" 'Don't Look.' I found this in the room. What is it that I'm not supposed to look for? Or does it count as looking when I'm looking for whatever it is that I'm not supposed to be looking for? In that case I'll have to look for someone to look for what I'm not supposed to look for, before deciding if i should look or if i shouldn't look. So I'm looking for someone who's willing to look for the answer. But if i'm not supposed to look, then i can't look for someone to look for someone to look for someone to- ARGH!" "You're making this too hard. That's how he did it the first time" Gintoki said to me after slamming Zura's face on the table. "Ah, i see" i replied drinking the cold coffee. "Don't look.." Zura groaned. "I won't. It's pretty obvious what this is. He ran away from home" Gintoki said. "R-Ran away from home?! Impossible! Unfathomable! He had no reason to be unhappy! The last time i saw him.. the last i.. the.. who was he?" Zura looked at me and Gintoki with a confused expression. "Beats me" Gintoki replied drinking his parfait. I glanced at the men before continuing to drink.

at around sunset

"Who are you playing UNO with?" I asked walking towards Katsura who was sitting on the grass. "I-I'm playing by myself! I need to keep in shape!" he became suddenly flustered. "Man.. you have too much time. Here, give me that" i said taking the cards from his hands before shuffling it. "What are you doing?" Zura looked at me in confusion. "Mm? I'm dealing the cards again?" i replied not looking at his face. "There's an extra hand. Wait- stop!" he held my wrists to stop me from doing anything. "What are you talking about? There's another person over there" i said before looking towards the horizon. "You.." "And there's a few more coming" i added before looking behind Zura to see Gintoki, Kagura, Shinpachi, Tatsuma and Mutsu coming towards us.

"What are you doing, Zura? Hurry up" Gintoki said sitting beside me. Zura wipped the corner of his eyes with his sleeve before sitting on my other side. "Yeah, let's begin!" he smiled at me. We all played a round before making a design of a face we were all somewhat unknowingly familiar with. An airship passed over us and inside it, there he was, the face that we just designed, looking at us from up the airship. We all smiled and waved at him as he waved up.

Suddenly we heard running footsteps causing us to turn around. Wha- "Oh, Katsura-san! I just got back. Here's a souvenir" Elizabeth ran towards Zura and handed him the packet. "Oh, the regular Elizabeth is back! Say goodbye to the temporary Elizabeth! Goodbye, Monday Elizabeth! Sorry, that you didn't get any screen time in the Benizakura arc!" Zura shouted as he excitedly waved them goodbye. All of our faces blackened as we looked at Zura's antics before me and Gintoki jumped on him to beat him to a pulp. "GIVE ME BACK ALL MY EMOTIONS YOU DUMBASS!!!"

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thank you for reading this chapter!
Hope you enjoyed it!