Episode 21 (Part 2)

Hosts were surrounding me as I sat beside Oba-san. Gintoki and Shinpachi sat opposite to us while Kagura had a full seat all to herself with hosts gathering around her. "What do you think you're doing to my future daughter-in-law?! Stop staring at her! Don't pour her drinks! And don't you dare try to touch her!" she shouted frustratedly at the men that gathered around me. "Oba-san, please calm down. It's a host club. The guys are supposed to do these to their customers" I said massaging her shoulders. "Oka-san, good job!" both Gintoki and Shinpachi gave her a thumbs up with a smile on their face. "Only my Hachirou is allowed to look at you and do those" she said intertwining her hand with mine. "Oba-san.." i sighed deeply.

"Excuse me, are you all having fun?" Kyoushirou-san said coming from behind us. "I don't know what to feel by having guys serve me drinks" Gintoki said disinterestedly. "Please forgive me. It's the only way i could thank you all" he said. Mmm why would he thank us? I mean i only stopped the guys from coming closer to us. "Alright then I'll hav-" "I brought food with me" Oba-san said cutting off Gintoki and brought out a box. Haha.. "What are you doing, Oka-chan?! It's very rude!" Gintoki said irritatedly. "Shut up, you idiot. Here, have some boiled eggs kids. You too, pretty boy" she said looking at Kyoushirou-san. "What? Oh, y-yes" he replied before sitting beside me.

While Gintoki, Shinpachi and Oba-san was busy talking and eating, i turned towards Kyoushirou-san. "Excuse me Kyoushirou-san, i needed to ask you something" i whispered softly since Oba-san was sitting right beside me. "Y-Yes, please. Also.. please don't be so formal, Ms. Hanae" he said as i scooted closer to him. "Hehe, same with you. So, you're the owner right? How long has that big-afro haired guy been working here?" i asked as i chewed on a egg piece. "Hachirou? D-Does he interest you?" he asked looking down. "Nope, not at all" i waved my hand. "He's my best friend who worked with me to open this place.." and then he told me his story. "Oh, that's it.. I'm really sorry for making you tell me this" i apologised and right when he was about to speak, a loud noise interrupted us.

"Hachirou!" Kyoushirou-san shouted seeing his body on the ground. "What's happening?" i asked as i saw the customers all running away. "It's him" he said as he looked ahead at the entrance with a frustrated look on his face. "Sorry, Kyoushirou-san. Don't sue me for interrupting in your business" a sketchy looking guy said walking down the stairs. Wait.. he's- I was immediately pulled under the table by Gintoki. What? i questioned him with my eyes to which he replied by putting a finger on his lips and pointed towards the scene. "Katsuo-san, not again. Let Hachirou go. Please stop bothering us!" he said frustratedly. "No no, that's not why i came here today. Your bodyguard beat up a kid in town today, didn't he?"

"He was one of our young employees. He misbehaved, we disciplined. It's got nothing to do with you" he said sternly. With a click of the Katsuo guy's finger a boy was brought into the scene by a few people. That's Kankichi from the afternoon! After the boy came, Tatsuo talked about how those two were related and of course a baby could distinguish that he was clearly lying. That Katsuo is one of the Kabukichou Big Four, Jirochou Doromizu's top henchmen. Is he actually here for what happened before or for some other thing? But if it's about before then it's my fault caz i did it. Poor Hachirou-san.. Old lady would kill me if she-

"WHERE'S SHE?!" I asked Gintoki as i frantically searched for her. He held my head and directed it towards Hachirou's fallen body. OBA-SAN NANDE?! Did you figure out it's your son? Did you? Well jf you did then it's really a bad timing! I pushed myself up from the floor only to be held by Gintoki. "What now? She's gonna be dead if we don't do" i whispered a bit loudly. He pointed towards the staff room and then pointed at the hosts. "Talk with your fucking mouth, idiot" i whispered hitting him on his head slightly. "Oh wait, nevermind. I understood" i said to which he fumed angrily. "Hehe, sorry. Let's goo~"

A few minutes later~

"What kind of host club is this? Don't you attend to the guests?" Tatsuo said angrily as he sat on one of the seats. "Sorry sir, we'll bring it right now" Gintoki said walking towards him. "Thank you for coming to our host club 'Takamagahara'. I'm one of our top 4 hosts, Shin" Shinpachi said professionally. "I'm Gura, hoo~" Kagura said  sounding excited. "It's Gin.. just do it" Gintoki said striking a pose. "And last but not least- I'm Hak, at your service".

------------------------------------------------------------------

To be continued.