Episode 08

It was a long time since I last met Katsura. After he came to my shop, I served him some of his favourite foods and sat with him having a long conversation filled with memories. "Are you sure you won't have any problem?" I asked taking a bite of the dumpling. "No, I'm with you so I'm fine" he said, his face stuffed with food. "Old habits die hard don't they, Zura?" i chuckled while wiping the corner of his mouth with a tissue. "Zura ja nai. Kat-" "Hai hai shut up" i held the tisse over his mouth. Suddenly his phone rang causing him to pick it up. What he heard from his comrade shocked me and him.

After Katsura's men brought Gintoki and a girl to his hideout, I started treating both of them. The girl's just unconscious from lack of hydration but Gintoki's wound is severe. I mended to his wounds along with Katsura's help and then waited for him to gain conscious. I was coming from the washroom when I heard talking from the room Gintoki was resting at. "By the way, can you stop with the 'by the way's?" i said sliding the door open. "Hanae.." Gintoki looked shock seeing me. "Yea yea. Just lie down" I said pushing him on the futon before sitting beside Katsura. "I can't stay here any longer. My friends are in danger" he said sitting up. "You don't mean Kagura and Shinpachi..?" I started standing up. "H-Hanae wait. I'll be dead before I even reach them" Gintoki started backing away looking at me nervously. Katsura pulled me by the arm and held me so that I don't do anything. "I'll help you. I owe you for the Ikedaya incident" Katsura said still holding me. Gintoki eyed his Katsura's hand around me while Katsura still talked. "Since you can't move properly yet, I'll be your left arm" Katsura said but little did I know he was smirking at Gintoki. "And I'll be your right" I said flinging my arms around both of their necks.

"Like I told you, we don't need people like you" the guard said to us. "Come on man, we wanna be privates. We always dreamt of becoming pirates, na Zura?" Gintoki asked. "Zura ja nai, Captain Katsuura da" Katsura glared at him. These two are upto no good. I guess I have to do something. "Excuse me, Oni-san~" I cooed in a sexy voice. "I'm veeery curious about how a pirate works like. I even brought my favourite pirate suit" I said removing my coat and leaning with my chest in the tight suit. The guard in front of me blushed hard and had water dripping from his mouth while his hungry eyes racked all over my body. Ughh just a bit more Hanae. Right when the guard stretched his hand towards me both Katsura and Gintoki knocked him out cold. "L-L-Let's go" Gintoki said clearing his voice. "Dont Take It Off" Katsura said sternly covering my body with the coat before going inside.

Gintoki went towards the deck while Katsura placed bombs around the front. And for me? I wreaked havoc at the back of the ship. "Let's raise some hell shall we?" I said evilly before jumping on top of the deck. "Yeah!" Both Gintoki and Katsura shouted. "Yo, little ones" I said going over to them and freed them from the ropes. "Nee-san!" their eyes lightened up seeing me and hugged me tight. "Alright, hang on tight" I said holding both of them tightly before jumping off the ship and then dropped them off somewhere safe. Right when I turned around I realized my jump was a bit powerful which caused the area from where I jumped from break in bits and pieces. This caused half of the ship to sink in the water. I went a bit forward to look for Gintoki and Katsura and saw them both safe and alright. Oh brings back memories.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

Thank you for reading episode 08.
Hope you enjoyed it!
Please let me know in the comments if you have any questions or anything.