Episode 17 (Part 3)

I started my way from the bottom as I rescued the people that were stuck under the monster. "Move your legs, move it!" I said to the people as i sliced the monster's limbs. As I reached the top i found out two idiots arguing with each other. "What do you think you two are doing?" I shouted as I landed near them. "You left me!" Gintoki exclaimed. "You were puking your guts out" I said before my eyes fell into both of their arms. "Your arms" my eyes widened at the sight. "Mine was already made from metal. Worry about that idiot" Umibouzu said. "This is the most I can do now" I said as i wrapped my clothes around Gintoki's arm. This guy would never show his pain even if it kills him.

"About the monster, it's getting bigger than before. What do we do? And also where's Kagura?" I shouted as I sliced off the monster's limbs from the Terminal. The ship's lower part suddenly bursted and something stuck out of it. "That's the core of this parasitic alien. It sucked up excessive energy from the Terminal causing it to get this big" Umibouzu said. "Then if we destroy it this would end right?" Gintoki asked. "Sounds like it. We shouldn't waste time then. Also where's- KAGURA!" i shouted seeing the little girl that was stuck inside the core. I jumped towards the core to get her out but it sucked her in.

"No no no, this can't be!" i said as i cut the flesh off but instead more began to form. "All the civilians up there, retreat immediately. We'll shoot the alien" someone said through a microphone causing us to look that way. "Oi oi what's with all those ships?" Umibouzu said. "You've got to be kidding me! Can't you see a girl is trapped inside?!" I shouted frustratedly at the ship. "Miss, we have to think about the whole Edo city. Also i couldn't care less, i have to watch my daughter so that her boyfriend doesn't do any thing to her" the guy behind the mic said. "Oih, you talk a lot for someone being old" I said tearing up a limb of the alien and positioned myself to throw it towards the ship. "Wait Hanae! They'll fire immediately" Gintoki wrapped his arms around my waist stopping me. "Miss, you seem feisty. Do spend some time with me" the old guy said. "You damn old geezer-" "You two".

Umibouzu's deep voice stopped me from talking. "Go away from here. This is the price for me of running away all this time" he said standing in front of us two. "I'm sorry Kagura. Atleast let me die with you" his voice broke. "You know this is why girls turn their back on their fathers" I said with a sigh. "Can't you even have faith in your own daughter? You think she's so weak to die here?" Gintoki said from behind me. "5 minutes. I'll buy you guy 5 minutes. You don't have to put your faith on us but have faith in your daughter" I said moving Umibouzu from the way and standing in front while Gintoki went inside the core.

"That damn perm head, why couldn't he be honest?" Shinpachi said as he stood beside me. "Well... we adults are very complicated" I said as I slashed the flesh away. "Oih.. is he loading his cannon? Will he really fire?" a guy with purple complexion and a penis swinging out of his head said. "Who are you?" I looked at the guy in confusion. "Prince HATA!" he shouted in frustration. "Not anymore" I shook my head as I looked ahead. "Gintoki, you done?" I asked as i heard him come out.  "Yeah, I guess it's time we end things" he said and put his hand out to me. I took his hand and went towards him as we positioned our blades on top of the core. "NOW!"

"Give me back my sukonbu!" Kagura shouted as she jumped from the core and started hitting Gintoki in the face. "Kagura-chan" I held her back as I hugged her and then noticed that she was unconscious. "They'll shoot!" Prince Hata shouted. "Sadaharu! Take Prince Hata and his butler away now" I said and he obeyed immediately. "As for us, I'll carry Kagura and Shinpachi with me. You two can come on your own right?" I said as I held the two kids close to me. "No wait wait wait!" Gintoki held my waist to stop me from jumping. "Leave me n- oh no" all of us stared at the bright light that came towards us. Gintoki covered me with his body as i pulled the two kids close to me. This isn't how it should end. The story just started!

My eyes were still close as i waited for the impact. Huh? Nothing's happening... I opened one of my eyes to see a bald guy standing in front of us. Who's this bald g- UMIBOUZU?! HE PROTECTED US WITH JUST AN UMBRELLA?!? "I never thought I'd die protecting people" those were Umibouzu's last words as he fell on the ground. "Baldy! Oi baldy! BALDY!" Gintoki and Shinpachi shouted looking at his unconscious body. I brought my finger near his nose and sensed him breathing. "He's alive" I breathed a sigh of relief as i fell on my knees, Kagura still in my arms.

Later the Shinsengumi came and helped us come down and took care of the wounded and unconscious people. Realizing we stopped a big threat in Edo, all of the strength in my body vanished causing me to lose energy and fall back. "Otto" i heard a deep voice say from behind me, the voice of the person who caught me. "Hijikata-kun.." I smiled at the man who stared at me, one of his hands on my waist and the other one on my cheek, before closing my eyes.

------------------------------------------------------------------

Thank you for reading episode 17.
Hope you enjoyed it!
Please let me know in the comments if you have any questions or anything.