Episode 20 (Part 4)

"Seems like we meet again. I'm glad. Now we can enjoy a great battle" the guy that we met before in the afternoon was in front of us. "Nizou, we have an advantage now that Kanshichirou is here. Slay them all" the old guy ordered. I never liked that 'Nizou' guy from the first i saw. There's something about him i despise. Nizou came forward and passed us in a flash. Wha- There was a large slash in Gintoki's chest and baby was in Nizou's hand. I felt blood boil within me, helpless as i couldn't move my body.

"Nice work, Nizou. What a quick strike. I suppose I'll just enjoy the spectacle" the old guy said as Nizou handed him the baby. The kid squirmed in his arms and immediately started crying. snap. "He doesn't seem to like you, geezer" i glared at the man tilting my head slightly. He shivered under my gaze and sweated profusely. "K-Kill that b-bitch also!" the guy shouted before going away with the kid still in his hands. "Go after him along with others. I'll take care of this quick" Gintoki said pulling my arm. "Yes, please. I don't like fighting with women" Nizou said squeezing some bottle inside his nostrils. "You fu-" "Hanae, go now" Gintoki pulled back on my arm firmly. "Come quickly" i said as i grabbed his collar before releasing him and then going away.

We went after the old guy who rushed towards the roof to escape us but it was of course futile. I wanted to retrieve the baby immediately but i thought it would be the perfect time to clear things out between the woman and the old guy. I push her back slightly, hinting her to go for it. She smiled at me before she walked towards them. I stood along with Hasegawa-san, Shinpachi and Kagura as we watched those two converse. After a while the grandfather started crying and the baby this time consoled him by placing his hand on his cheek. Ahh.. you really can't beat mothers.. "Also, Hasegawa-san. Why are you in your diapers?"

After things cooled down, it was time for us to say goodbye to the family. The woman thanked us for taking care of Kanshichirou. "Please come to visit us" she said holding my hands. "I.." i glanced at Gintoki and the kid who were sitting on the bench as they both drank strawberry milk and normal milk "Of course, i will. You come to my restaurant with your family too" i smiled at her, internally holding back my tears.

"So laugh and cry as much as you can and grow up fast" Gintoki walked towards me "We'll wait for you" he said to the kid slinging his arm around me. I blowed a motherly kiss to the kid before turning around. As we walked, a few seconds later we heard the baby cry out loud for the 1st time which caused tears to flow out of my eyes freely. "There, there. I'll give you as many kids as you want if it brings a smile on your face" Gintoki hugged me tight and kissed my forehead as i buried my face into his broad chest, sobbing.

------------------------------------------------------------------

Thank you for reading episode 20.
Hope you enjoyed it!
Please let me know in the comments if you have any questions or anything.