𝟐𝟓. 𝐋𝐄𝐄𝐃𝐒 𝐅𝐄𝐒𝐓. 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐃 𝐓𝐈𝐌𝐄 𝐀𝐑𝐎𝐔𝐍𝐃

𝙰𝚄𝙶𝚄𝚂𝚃 𝟸𝟶𝟷𝟿 | 𝙻𝙴𝙴𝙳𝚂

Elizabeth had been in work mode for the whole day, yesterday. The 1975 were headlining Reading and Leeds festival, something they had dreamt of every time they stepped foot in the grounds when they were younger. 
The show they put on was insane, it was broadcast live across the country and they'd amassed an insanely large crowd on the main stage. It was the highlight of their career so far, Matty had confessed that to Annie Mac hours before they were due on stage.

She'd captured many a stunning shot of the band during their set at the Reading stint, even allowed to go on the stage during their opening song of 'People'. Liliana sent her a photo of herself on National telly, she was right there on BBC One.
Luckily the boys had pulled some strings and allowed her to have the day off for Leeds. Their usual photographer was going to step in, just for today as he escaped the duties of being a new father, and allow her to experience Leeds festival as a fan once more.

However, Elizabeth hadn't been told that yet. She woke up; not as bright and early as she usually would, as there was some heavy drinking going on the night before; and reported for duties with her camera in hand. They'd agreed to surprise her a couple of hours before they were due to go on stage, so she had been snapping photos backstage since 11. 

She found her way to Ross and Adam, sitting opposite them in the green room and grinning like a crazy person. "I can't believe you're about to do this." 
They both looked slightly confused at her enthusiasm, she'd been excited for them yesterday but it almost seemed as if she was more hyped now.
"Are you good?" Adam asked with a light chuckle.
"We did the biggest show yesterday, you know?" Ross added, giving her a quizzical look, similar to Adam's. 

"This is our old stomping ground! We grew up going to Leeds and now you're headlining." She gushed, slapping Ross on the arm. "You should remember when we were too late to the final show of the festival back in like 2007, and we went to the hill? When I told you that you'd be on main stage one day." 
He rolled his eyes, "Okay I must confess I do remember that, I tried to get out of it when you came to Leeds and saw us play the first time, but I do owe you the fifty quid." 

Her mouth formed an 'O' shape, "So you just lied to me to get out of the bet! You cheeky son of a bitch Ross." She half-joked, over-dramatising the situation.
"You'll get your fifty quid some day." He sighed, not happy but he knew it was right to admit it. She rolled her eyes at him, mock offended, and went off to look for someone else to share her excitement with. 

Matty was in his dressing room, Jamie and the Jaiy twins also sat with him as they were previously practising some dances to kill time and excess energy.
Taitlyn noticed her first, posing for the camera as she was trying to get some candid shots in the doorway. Eventually Kaylee and Matty joined in, Jamie tried to hide from the camera as he always did.
"Don't want to ruin the posts." He said, moving to behind Elizabeth.
After the impromptu photoshoot, Elizabeth grabbed herself a fruit pot from the rider and they sat and chatted.
"How excited are you?" She quizzed Matty, hoping he'd share the same love in his heart for Leeds festival that she did.

"I'm more excited for today than yesterday because the nerves are gone." He said candidly, causing her to grin at him. "Same! I mean not because of the nerves but because it's Leeds! This is where we grew up, the amount of times we saw shows on that main stage and now my mates are playing it." She gushed, unintentionally bringing the nerves Matty thought he got rid of back.

He laughed, "So no pressure then."
"Oh you know you're going to absolutely smash it, I'm just still in awe that this is happening." She looked around at the backstage area, a major upgrade from the treatment they were given on their first show at the festival.
Their dressing room was secluded and they had their own little outdoor hang-out area where all of the boys friends and family sat. They did offer Elizabeth to invite guests, she invited Rebecca to be polite, but she knew that the answer would be no; and Liliana couldn't get anymore time off of work to make the trip.