𝟏𝟗. 𝐋𝐈𝐒𝐓𝐄𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐈𝐍𝐓𝐎 𝐂𝐎𝐍𝐕𝐄𝐑𝐒𝐀𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍𝐒

𝙼𝙰𝚈 𝟸𝟶𝟷𝟿 | 𝙾𝚇𝙵𝙾𝚁𝙳

Everybody had left the room yet again, allowing George to focus on the instrumentals for the track Matty had loads of ideas for yet couldn't get quite right. He was changing the pitches, cutting and re-adding some guitar parts, and humming along to the tune he made, when a camera shutter clicked and startled him.

He jumped slightly, turning around to see Elizabeth staring at him apologetically.
"Fucking hell I didn't know you came in." he exclaimed, wondering what she was doing back in here again.
Her hands flew up, still holding the camera in one of them. "Sorry, just following Jamies orders. Didn't think you'd hear it."
He shook his head, accepting her answer and shrugged; expecting her to get back to work.
"No bother, just a bit of a warning would've been nice."

Elizabeth nodded and he gave her a small smile, he noticed her posture change slightly and got confused as to why. He'd begun to notice recently she'd struggled to keep a conversation going with him, or even just sit comfortably in his presence and he was yet to work out what had happened. He assumed they'd put everything behind them once they started acting 'normal' again on the bus, they even had a good conversation on the day he split up with Caroline, but in more recent times she'd reverted back to acting like they were in Twenty thirteen.

"Anyway I should probably go and take more photos of the others." she pointed to the door, shifting towards leaving the room, while the expression on his face turned to one of confusion. "That's unlike you, taking one photo and then being done. We always make fun of you for taking about forty photos for every one that got used." he remembered various photography sessions when her perfectionist standards would come out.

The woman in front of him nodded, looking the slightest bit irritated as she checked the image and shook her head.

"Well if you get back into the zone I'll take some more candid photos of you, that's what the man in charge is after." All he could do was laugh at the way she referred to Jamie and give her a nod. "I'll get back to work then." He followed her instructions, putting the headphones back on and trying to act as natural as possible while sensing her move around him and capture many different angles.

Though he wasn't particularly unphotogenic he did struggle sometimes with not knowing how to act infront of the camera, though this was a fairly easy request, he was still conscious that he was being pictured and tried to look the best he could while still looking casual.

It was when she climbed on a table in front of him he stopped focusing on posing and looked up at her with his eyebrows furrowed.
"Don't ask" she then giggled at the photo she'd got of him looking confused and took a few more before hopping off the table. He watched her as she scanned through them all, noting her facial expressions and how she made it so obvious when one wasn't as good as the other by the look of disgust she was not good at hiding. He found it fascinating to watch her when she was in her element back when they were younger and he still did now.

"See you in a bit." he heard through the headphones and could finally focus, sitting back and listening to what he was working on with his hands on the back of his head as he was in the zone.
Mumbling lyrics that he thought could've worked to himself when he was tapped on the shoulder, jumping yet again and finding Ross looking at him.

"Time for my beauty pics, don't mind us." he informed George, replying with a thumbs up and trying to ignore their faint chatting before they shut themselves into the soundproof room.

He was slowly becoming as stressed as Matty was with all the interruptions to his work. He was about to take a break and have a smoke, when he accidentally hit the mic to the recording room that Elizabeth and Ross were in. He didn't mean to listen into their conversation and was about to turn it off, but he heard his name mentioned and decided to see what was said.