𝟓. 𝐂𝐇𝐎𝐏𝐏𝐘 𝐖𝐀𝐓𝐄𝐑𝐒

𝙼𝙰𝚁𝙲𝙷 𝟸𝟶𝟷𝟾 | 𝙽𝙾𝚁𝙵𝙾𝙻𝙺

After a struggle of getting a very hungover Liliana out of bed in the morning, Elizabeth had finally made it the long drive to the coast. The band had beat them there by their position on the beach when they turned up, which she was slightly disappointed about; but they were still early so couldn't be at fault.
"If you don't find a place to park soon I am going to wee myself in your passenger seat." Liliana threatened, looking over her sunglasses to emphasise the point. 

"You would be the worst person to go on a road trip with you know, how many times did I offer to pull over at a service station?" Elizabeth tutted, finding a space in the car park along the seafront to pull into. Liliana wasted no time in running out to find a shop to use their facilities. Elizabeth took it upon herself to pile the many camera bags on her back and head to where she saw the four boys and many crew members. 
Adam was the first to spot her, smiling at her and waving her over which she accepted. "You alright?" he quizzed, offering to take a few of the bags that appeared heavy.

She accepted, dropping the biggest into his arms. "Sorry about that, I'm great thanks - managed to survive the car journey with Liliana without killing us both so I'd call that a win." 
Adam raised his eyebrows, "That bad then?" 
She rolled her eyes, holding a hand to her forehead and taking a deep breath. "She was so hungover and groggy and I kept offering to pull into a service station incase she needed a wee or something." he nodded, wanting her to continue. "She was fine until about half an hour ago, where there were no more service stations and every five minutes she was complaining. You thought I was bad when we used to trek to Leeds every year? You would've thrown me out the window if I was like that." 

He laughed at her stress, thinking of something to lighten her mood. "So, coffee?"
She chuckled and nodded, "Please, I need it." 
With a nod she was lead over to a gazebo where there were an array of refreshments. "Take your pick, just don't take the last chamomile tea. Matty's on a big tea thing at the moment and if someone takes the last one he might cry." All Elizabeth could do was nod in response, laughing to herself at the imaginary scenario of Matthew getting outraged over a tea bag.

Liliana soon made an appearance, looking significantly less irritated than before but she still donned a pair of sunglasses. "I know we're on a beach but it is in England, are the sunnies necessary?" Ross laughed, Liliana remained professional and laughed at his comment but mentally she would've cursed him for saying anything. 
"Oh those aren't for the sun, they're to hide her tired eyes after she stumbled into the hotel room at, what was it? Four in the morning?" Elizabeth quipped, taking a sip of her now brewed coffee. 

"I know we're technically on the job right now Els but I will not hesitate to push you into the sea." With that her hands flew up in defence, Ross chuckling at the interaction he had just seen and walking off with Elizabeth. "So what are we doing today and why is Matty dressed like that?" she had only just noticed that he was stood in a baggy playsuit that looked not too far off of something she would to wear to sleep in as a child, and a bunny ears hat. 
Ross shook his head, blowing air out of his lips. "I have no clue what he's wearing but, he weirdly suits it." 

Elizabeth nodded, "I know! The more I look at it the more I'm impressed." 
Their conversation was cut short when a higher up member of their team caught up to Elizabeth and began to talk the business side of things, herself and Liliana were called over to a huddle of beach chairs to discuss what was happening throughout the day. Things were rather self explanatory but this shoot was a lot more formal than their last as the magazine company it was for were there too. 

"Oi this is freezing!" George complained as they were forced into the ocean by Matty who claimed he had a 'Great idea.' that Liliana was all over. The rest of them followed shortly after, either procrastinating by rolling up their jeans or double checking their outfits. "Hurry up man." he called again, wanting to be out of the cold UK waters sooner rather than later. 

They paraded about in the sea, kicking each other with the water and turning the photoshoot into something far less serious than it was supposed to be, but they were having fun with it. Elizabeth got some shots which she immediately fell in love with, everybody had a ginormous grin on their face while the sunlight made their skin glow. They looked happy and healthy, but more importantly, exactly how she remembered them. 
It was odd, but nothing about the quartet had changed since their Wilmslow days. They had the same humour and the same ability to make a whole room laugh by just simply being themselves. 

Their fun was shortly interrupted when their costume director reminded them to keep the clothes in good condition, although there was some question from everyone involved about how they expected the clothes to remain untainted while being sent into the sea. "Few more and then we can move on?" Liliana asked her co-worker who nodded, double checking the photos and smiling at her work.

"These are turning out great by the way." Elizabeth shouted at the men who thanked her while continuing to pose. Adam, Ross and George had moved further back in the water - maintaining their own conversation - while Matty posed up front. It was a surprise to Elizabeth how much of a natural he had become in front of the camera. He was never shy when she used to take photographs for the band before, but now he really knew how to play up to a lens. 

After she called that they were done they instantly crowded around her to look at the photographs, "Matty looks fit in that one." George spoke with a laugh from over Elizabeths head, leaving slight distance between his torso and her back as he towered over her to look at the images. The rest of them agreed, Matty included, as they kept scrolling through. 
"Something is missing though." Liliana mused, thinking about how they could improve the shots. "I think we need to get in, get some good reflections on the water?" 

The suggestion would make for a really good photo, but Elizabeth really detested the idea of getting into the water. The series of nods confirmed that they were about to get into the cold, choppy British waters and Elizabeth had to prepare herself. "It's cold in there though." Ross warned. 

"Yeah no shit, it's February and we're in England." Elizabeth retorted, though the weather was rather nice for a British winter it was still far from the waters in the Maldives. The band didn't feel sympathetic though, not after they just had to endure the icy water for around ten minutes. 
Elizabeth found a way to tie her maxi dress up around her waist to prevent it getting wet, Liliana on the other hand decided she couldn't get in without ruining her clothes so chose to observe. 

There were squeals and yelps as the cold water rushed over her feet, dredging along until she was up to her shins. "I'm not coming any closer," she gasped, a bigger wave submersing her deeper than she planned. "It's not that cold." George teased, knowing it would press her buttons. 
She shook her head at him, about to hold the camera up to her face, "I'm trying to be professional, so this is not me speaking as a photographer but as an old friend. Go fuck yourself George."