𝟑𝟎. 𝐈'𝐋𝐋 𝐌𝐈𝐒𝐒 𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐓𝐎𝐎 𝐌𝐔𝐂𝐇

𝙳𝙴𝙲𝙴𝙼𝙱𝙴𝚁 𝟸𝟶𝟷𝟿 | 𝚆𝙸𝙻𝙼𝚂𝙻𝙾𝚆

The days of touring were finally over and there was only a week until Christmas Day, the band and company had finally returned home to spend some time with their families, before jetting off to go on tour again in the new year. 'Notes On a Conditional Form' was nearly finished, but for now it was pushed to the back of Mattys mind as he was hosting a little get together for everybody back at his family house. 

It had felt like forever since Elizabeth had seen her mother and sister, so she was originally going to sit out of the gathering he had planned; but her family convinced her to go and spend time with George. That was how they ended up sat in Elizabeth's childhood bedroom, a place that brought back hundreds of memories. 

"My God it's barely changed in here." He exclaimed when he stepped foot in the room, old posters of Hayley Williams she'd pulled out of 'Kerrang!' magazine were still somehow hanging on the walls. There were still clothes strewn across her desk chair, which were recently added when she'd arrived back home. 
Elizabeth nodded in agreement, "It scared me a bit when I walked back in, felt like I was quite literally teleported back to the past." 

"When was the last time you were back?" He questioned, wondering if it had been as long of a time as George was away from his family home.
She thought for a moment, "When I come back for Christmas I stay at Rebecca's, we come here for dinner though but I used to avoid coming back up here."

He raised an eyebrow but didn't push for an explaination, assuming it just brought back bad memories. After some more looking around he spotted three dresses hung on the wardrobe doors. "Are these options for tonight?"
"I can't chose between these three." She confirmed. 

Instantly it took him back to some time in the early Noughties when Matty had asked them to fake-date so he could take some girl out to a fancy restaurant. "Do you remember when Matty took us on that double date with some girl years ago?" George himself had completely forgotten until this very moment.

She thought for a moment, and when she finally remembered it was very clear by the expression on her face. "When I couldn't decide what to wear and made you pick for me?" She exclaimed, confirming that George had not infact made up the memory. 

"Exactly that, seeing those dresses just reminded me of it." He smiled at the old memory and then it almost knocked him sick. "Oh my God that was about twelve years ago now." He exlaimed, shocked.
He moved to sit on the bed next to Elizabeth and she placed a head on his shoulder, "Don't remind me, I've been stuck with you for how long now?" She joked, leaning up to give him a kiss.

"Now as much as I enjoy reminiscing with you, do you think this one's the best?" She moved across the room to pick up a black dress, about mid-thigh length with small white detailing in the fabric. She wanted them to be ready soon so they could turn up to Matty's before eight.

George looked between the three dresses and then nodded, "It's my favourite." he confirmed. 
"Great!" She beamed and then started getting changed.

Something about watching his girlfriend get changed in the setting they were in right now awakened something in George.
"You know.." He began, grabbing her attention, "As we're in your old room..." He stood up and moved towards her, his fingertips reaching out to caress her bare shoulder, "We could, you know;" he nodded towards the bed.
"For old times sake." 

Elizabeth gasped when she realised what he was insinuating. "George Bedford Daniel!" She batted his shoulder and tutted.
"Control yourself. We are not having a quickie in my childhood room." She whisper-shouted and then turned to put the dress on.
"We need to leave soon anyway, so we don't even have the time. Now can you do up the back of my dress?"