𝟕. '𝐑𝐄𝐕𝐈𝐒𝐈𝐎𝐍' 𝐒𝐄𝐒𝐒𝐈𝐎𝐍𝐒

𝙼𝙰𝚈 𝟸𝟶𝟶𝟼 | 𝚆𝙸𝙻𝙼𝚂𝙻𝙾𝚆

The dreaded GCSEs were finally looming over George and Elizabeth, being the youngest two they'd watched everybody else go through the struggles of exam season, extra revision sessions after school with teachers, and book upon book of practise questions. That is how they ended up half asleep on the floor in Elizabeths room, faces stuck into Biology revision books, while they desperately tried to learn about reproduction in animals and types of cell division. 
The sun had long set outside but they were determined to go over all 12 topics for their exam tomorrow morning, nerves very high as it was their first of twenty-something papers they had to sit. 

When George shut the book in spite and sighed, Elizabeth finally looked up. "You done?" she laughed, not sure if she felt quite ready to give up on the last minute cramming. 
He moved to sit in front of her, gently taking the book out of her hands and placing it to the side.
"If you don't know it now you're never going to know it. I think we're both done." he made a very good point, and if Elizabeth could read him well she believed he was offering something she couldn't refuse.

"Are you trying to fuck the nerves out of me Danes?" she laughed but didn't fully cancel out the opportunity of that happening. Her parents didn't mind any of the boys staying over, they got on with their parents and were none the wiser that they had their little deal going on. 
He gasped in fake offence, "Do you really think that low of me?" 
She laughed at him, playing with his fingers and looking at him, waiting for him to continue. "I was going to say we just put a movie on or go through MySpace or something to take our minds off of exams." 

The girl pursed her lips, realising she read him completely wrong. "Get your mind out the gutter Elizabeth." 
She gasped, shocked he'd use her full name again. "Okay I hate it when you call me my full name now, it sounds wrong from you." he cackled at her disgusted face and went to sit on her desk chair. The girl following suit and sitting in between his legs.
She logged on and let him go through his MySpace before he spoke up, "We still need to make you an account." 

She rolled her eyes, everyone at school kept pestering her to get on MySpace, as well as everybody in herself and Georges friend group. She kept refusing, talking about how much she preferred MSN.
"It's like MSN but cooler." George constantly tried to persuade her. She was looking through the posts on his, photographs from many drunken nights and ones she took of the band in action.

"I could be your personal photographer, I think I took more than half of these." she laughed, pointing at his funny faces while hitting the drums. "Fine, I'll let you make me one." 
He nodded, logging himself out and selecting 'Create new account'. 
She typed in her email address and pondered on a username. "You can't just make it your own name, thats boring." he informed her, earning a sigh from the girl on his lap. 
"Well I don't know what isn't boring?" 
He thought for a second of all of the usernames that he'd seen on the website, what could suit her vibe. "Have you heard of the word 'Ukiyo'?" he asked, remembering reading it on a page he followed.

She shook her head, "Is it something I'm not going to want to know, like Hentai? I'm still traumatised from that." 
George laughed so loud she felt it vibrate through his back, "No, it's still Japanese but it means 'the floating world', something about living in the moment. It sums you up quite well." 
The look on her face was a mix of confusion and judgement, but he didn't take it to heart. "You come out with the weirdest things sometimes, but alright." he chuckled again, not taking her words to mind. "'UkiyoElizabeth' wait thats too long, 'UkiyoLiza'. How does that look?" she turned to get his approval.
Nodding he spoke, offering a suggestion; "I think you make it 'Ukiy0Liza', with a zero, gives it some flare." she couldn't help but laugh, but did as he suggested. Filling out a password and setting it up.

"You can't not have a photo, you've got a webcam on here haven't you?" she nodded at him and opened the app, scrolling through the filters and choosing one. Deciding on the 'Plastic Camera' filter to take her photograph with. George began to try and lean away from her, letting her get her photo without him behind her
"Where are you going?" she pulled him back in, "I don't want it to just be me." 
He shrugged and wrapped his arms around her waist pulling a face as his chin rested on her shoulder, she laughed as the computer counted down and took the picture. "We have got to use that one!" 

He shrugged, not against the idea. "I look like a twat but sure." 
"Normally I'd stroke your ego but there's no denying, you do look like a twat." He tutted at her and playfully slapped her round the back of the head. Warning her to behave. She was half tempted to back chat but decided to explore the world of MySpace instead. 

He took over once again, adding himself, Ross, Matty, Adam, Rebecca, Catherine and Anna to her friends list as well as some others from school. They stalked through every bodies account before coming across a photograph on Ross's account. 
"Is that us!?" she shrieked, realising the photograph from when they played spin the bottle did actually find its way onto the website. 
She wasn't angry, just surprised they exposed them online. "Yeah, I told them to delete it but they found it so funny." he dragged his words to show his annoyance but truthfully, he didn't mind. It made him look cool having a pretty girl in his lap so he couldn't complain.

"They captioned it 'the happy *not* couple', are they joking?" she sighed, knowing the caption was true but still not finding it as funny as anybody else did. 
He nodded into her hair, taking in her shampoo scent slightly. "I mean, they're not wrong though are they." 
She sighed, knowing he was right and shut the website down. Leading George over to the bed to watch a movie and fall asleep to it, forgetting about the previous exam stress that was looming over them.