𝟐𝟖. 𝐋𝐄𝐄𝐃𝐒 𝐅𝐄𝐒𝐓. 𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐓 𝐓𝐖𝐎

𝙰𝚄𝙶𝚄𝚂𝚃 𝟸𝟶𝟷𝟹 | 𝙻𝙴𝙴𝙳𝚂

Rebecca, Elizabeth and Tyler had decided to take on Leeds festival as a trio.
Though Tyler looks like a typical festival-goer, he had actually never made it to Leeds, usually favouring Creamfields - but this year he was persuaded by his girlfriend. Rebecca and Elizabeth were yet to miss a year since they first started going with their old friend group back in the late noughties; so that was enough to convince him.
They'd survived the first two nights but were feeling slightly rougher at the start of their third day. However their spirits were raised when they met up with the four boys they once used to spend all their time with, who were playing the festival this time around. 

Tyler had heard lots about the band from the Collins sisters, they never shut up about their antics growing up or what they were up to now in life. Only a matter of weeks before the festival they'd been to Japan, and since they'd last seen them they'd taken over the USA and Europe. Tyler hadn't missed a single detail, he felt like he'd known the boys for as long as his girlfriend had, so meeting them for the first time was strange. 

They were told to go to a certain backstage area and say their names, which they did, and were given wristbands to allow them side of stage access for their performance. It was only on a small stage and not at the best time of day for a show but they themselves wanted to see the headliners so they didn't mind, they were just proud to be there.
Once back stage Rebecca was looking around for her boyfriend, they'd been given rough directions from a member of staff but had no clue where they were headed.
Then when Rebecca darted off in the opposite direction, they knew she had spotted her boyfriend. "Adam!" she cheered, running into him with open arms and almost knocking him over with her hug. 
She'd not seen the man in months and had been looking forward to this for the longest time.

While the band laughed at their meeting Elizabeth caught up with her boyfriend. They turned looked past the happy couple to see Elizabeth stood smiling at them, Ross the first one to go and say hello. 
"Elizabeth, hi!" he grinned, wrapping his arms around her shoulders and picking her up for a tight hug as per usual. She managed to squeeze out a 'Hello.' through the suffocation of his hug but was thankful for it nonetheless. 

Next was George who she gave a far shorter hug too, "You alright Collins?" He asked down at her, earning himself a raised brow. "Thats a new one?" she questioned about the nickname, "But yeah I'm good, how're you?"
He chuckled at her confusion and shrugged, "Just felt fitting, but I'm alright." That only left Matty to say hello to who was sat at the table, looking at her with a fake sad smile on his face. 

"Nearly forget about me?" he jested as she sped up her pace to give him a hug which she shook her head into. "Could never forget about you Matty, best till last innit." He let go of the hug with his arms raised. 
Cheering he looked around at everybody, "Did you hear that? 'Best till last.' After all these years she's finally admitted I'm her favourite." everybody else rolled their eyes and laughed. Hann was finally free from the death-grip of his girlfriend so she hurried over to greet him.

"I missed you!" she sung into the hug, the pair swaying slightly from side to side before letting go, "You too obviously." 
Before she could get too carried away with the boys she remembered her boyfriend was watching everything unfold, so she skipped over to stand next to him. "Not sure you all remember much from the last time you were home but, everyone this is my boyfriend Tyler, Tyler this is everyone." he smiled and waved at them all, then everyone properly said hi and shook hands. 

Matty, trying to be a joker, piped up once they'd sat around and got to know each other, "I don't approve, he looks too fun for you Elizabeth." The girl shook her head and gave Matty the evils, "I know how to have fun, okay Matthew." Everyone 'Ooh'ed at her but he only laughed, thinking of something embarrassing her could bring up - but Tyler beat him to it.