𝟏𝟓. 𝐒𝐈𝐒𝐓𝐄𝐑𝐋𝐘 𝐂𝐀𝐓𝐂𝐇𝐔𝐏

𝙹𝙰𝙽𝚄𝙰𝚁𝚈 𝟸𝟶𝟶𝟿 | 𝚆𝙸𝙻𝙼𝚂𝙻𝙾𝚆

"So how's work?" Rebecca questioned, wanting to know what her sister had been up to while she was off at University with Adam. Elizabeth could've joined her but she decided against it, not wanting to waste anymore time before curating a business of her own. However her plans of becoming a free-lancer to pay her contribution of the bills fell short; instead she had to get a job to make ends-meet. A chain photography studio that mainly catered for passport photographs, newborn baby shoots and film developing. A job she didn't mind and was in no way opposed to, but herself a year previous didn't expect her to be where she was. The majority of her time outside of her job was spent building a portfolio - shooting anything and anyone that would let her. 

She nodded, taking a sip from the mug of tea in her hands. "Work is fine, same old shit different day to be honest." Rebecca hummed, acknowledging her response, "All babies start to look the same after a while, they're really losing their charm." 

Rebecca laughed, "Wait until you finally get a boyfriend, then you'll get baby fever times ten." 
Elizabeth groaned, dreading the thought of a boyfriend or baby fever. "Can we please avoid both of those topics of conversation thank you. I'm not interested in boys or babies." 
Her older sister rolled her eyes. "Are you ever going to apologise to poor George."

Elizabeth was offended, from her eyes she had nothing to apologise for. "Apologise? To the boy who made me out to be some sort of slag for no reason? Absolutely not." 
Even her mother had grown sick of hearing Elizabeth talk about the situation. Chiming in from the hallway, "Elizabeth Collins if you don't shut up about that Daniel boy I will come in there and slap you upside the head." 

A groan was all that left her lips, dreading whatever conversations her mother and Georges were having about the behaviour of their kids lives. "Can we ban George from all future conversations, I don't like thinking about the boy." her sister complacently nodded and allowed her to continue speaking. "Now, how is University life?" 
Rebecca grinned, straightening out her posture to speak up. "Oh it's great honestly, living with Adam and going out almost every night it doesn't get old." she laughed, Elizabeth smiling back to her.

"How is the actual course going?" Elizabeth laughed, wondering if her sister ever got any work done at the University of hers. 
Rebecca tutted her sister, "It's going swimmingly thank you very much. I've been doing some hours at a nursery as work experience and the kids are amazing. They all love me." she flicked her hair causing her younger sister to kick her. 

"Don't get too cocky, theres enough time for them to get to know you and decide you're annoying as fuck." now Elizabeth was on the receiving end of the kick.

"Anyway, have I missed much with the boys? I don't really talk about band stuff that much with Adam anymore I usually forget about it." 
Elizabeth sighed, signalling there wasn't much progression in their work towards getting a label.
"They keep getting turned away, poor Matty got really down about it the other day. A meeting with Columbia records and they didn't want him, said it was 'too conceptual' so he sat exactly where you are and drunk for three hours straight with me." 
Rebecca jutted her bottom lip out in a pout, feeling sorry for their friend. Both of the sisters saw Matty as a brother, and Ross for that matter - as for Adam and George there would be something very wrong with them to consider those two a sibling. 

She didn't let the topic go yet though, wanting more information from her younger sister. "Have you been going round to theirs a lot recently?" 
The youngest of the two shook her head, "Matty has asked me to film some videos for them with a 'better quality camera than Ross's Granddads' camcorder' but I've not had the time." she stated plainly, wishing she had as much time for the boys as she used to. 

"Well steal a camera from work for the day and get round there soon! We can't have Matthew moping about for too long, you know how he gets." Elizabeth nodded and took another sip of her drink, thinking about the band. "Aside from band stuff what are the boys up to?" 

"Matty and George had a job in a call centre but you wouldn't believe how bad they were. I don't think they even lasted a full month there. So Matty works in the Sainsbury's warehouse down the road, packing the online orders I think." 
Rebecca laughed at the sight, "You're telling me the son of soap stars Denise Welch and Tim Healy, is working in a Sainsbury's, you've got to laugh." 

"Oi, don't take the piss. Keeps him grounded." Rebecca cackled again, waiting for the continuation. "I don't see as much of Ross around town as I used to aside from at band practises. I know he dropped out of Uni, didn't like Salford much. He could be with a new girl all the time or have a job and I'd be none the wiser to be honest with you Becks. Need to text that one more."
Her sister nodded, "Yes you do! Keep an eye on Ross. He's my favourite." 

"Mine too!" she cheered and they cheersed their drinks.

"I know I'm breaking my own rule but I don't know what George is up to these days. He could have a job now? I think he might've gone back to the Chinese takeaway now he has a full driving license and its- you know, legal for him to work there now." She laughed and thought back to the times Matty would talk about having sex with girls in the back of the van. 

"Do you think Matty was lying about that."
Elizabeth raised her eyes, "From the way George talked about it and the gory details I was told, I don't think he was lying." 

They both cringed at the thought but decided to stop gossiping and watch the movie they hadn't been paying attention to for the last half an hour.