𝟏𝟑. 𝐉𝐔𝐒𝐓 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐁𝐎𝐘𝐒

𝙼𝙰𝚈 𝟸𝟶𝟶𝟾 | 𝚆𝙸𝙻𝙼𝚂𝙻𝙾𝚆

Matty had taken up the help of George for his new job, he became a Chinese food delivery driver. However he didn't want to actually deliver the food, so instead he allowed George who had barely passed his driving test to actually carry out the job; while he took random girls into the back of his van and got laid. Anyone would normally call bullshit on his antics, the story sounding a bit too 'out there' to be believable, but George sure believed it. The poor boy could never quite get the radio loud enough to drown out the excessive moans of the girls Matty hooked up with.

The conversation about Matty's sex life lead onto one about everyone else's, the boys desperate to know all the details about the girls they were seeing; but also hoping it would shut Matty up talking about his sexcapades. 
"There's literally nothing new with me and Rebecca, same old sex innit." Hann stated quite simply, he wasn't about to go into the gory details like Matty was. He also didn't have any juicy gossip after being tied down to his girlfriend for a good four years at this point. 

They all nodded, moving to Ross who had some new information to share about his most recent two pulls at various college parties, especially proud one of them had gone back for more. None of them suspected it from Ross, to go on about how good his most recent additions to his body count were. He wasn't inept with women by any means but he seemed the type to favour a more meaningful relationship rather than short one night stands. 
"I never saw it coming but good on you mate, we just need to get George a shag now." 

George, who wasn't paying much attention to the conversation as he had no input to add, looked up in offence. "I don't need to get a shag, I've got Liza." The boys all teased him with 'Ooh's and 'Ahh's, earning an eye roll from the boy.
"You're still at that?" Matty quizzed.
George was confused, unsure why he wouldn't be and a firm believer of 'If it ain't broke, don't fix it'. "Yeah... why wouldn't we be?"

"I just assumed you were over friends with benefits by now, been a while since I've seen you two all over each other." George physically cringed at his friends words.
"Not that it's any of your concern but we're still at it, don't call it friends with benefits though that sounds trashy."
Matty tutted, "Of course it's our concern, we're best mates."
"What else would he call it anyway?" Ross laughed, their situation very clearly being just friends with benefits.
George shrugged, "Well I don't know but it just sounds worse as that doesn't it."

Adam, speaking the most sense, added himself to the conversation once again. "Why haven't you asked her out yet if you don't like being just friends with benefits?" 
"I never said I don't like it, I just don't like the name. It sounds gross."
"So you don't like her?" Matty wasn't trying to push anything out of him - just genuinely interested in where his friends head was at. 
George sighed, thinking about it, "I don't know-"

"Oooh! George is finally going to get a girlfriend!" Matty cut him off and teased.
"It is long overdue mate." Ross added. George looked to Adam, waiting for his inevitable input which didn't come.
"I'm not getting a girlfriend, I don't know whats happening." he stressed. 
Matty tried clearing things up for him, "So you're saying you don't want her to be your girlfriend, but you also don't want to be just friends with benefits," he chuckled, "Then what the fuck do you want mate?"
"No I never said that, I am happy with what we've got going on now like, it just sounds less 'nice' if you call it friends with benefits. She's my best friend and we just help one another out sometimes."

Ross cringed at him now, "Calling it 'Best friends who help one another out sounds even worse, George." judgement laced all over his face.
"Oh fuck off I'm not talking about this, It's your fault we even made that deal when you all had your little girlfriends and left us two alone at all your parties!" growing more and more irritated, not only at his friends but at his head for not being able to think about what he wanted with Elizabeth coherently. 

"Well we didn't force you together did we? You can't blame us." Matty defended, having two faces nod at his words. 
George groaned again, fed up with being teased. "You didn't force us no, but you try and be two horny teenagers, sat around other horny teenagers sucking faces for hours on end and then not want to do it yourselves you know? We've all got needs." 

The slightly older boys laughed at him again, always finding joy in teasing their friend. "When was the first time you made a move? Or did she do it?" Adam asked half-jokingly. 
"A proper move? The first time she got stoned but it wasn't a big deal." he replied honestly.
Matty thought of a snide comment, debating if he should've kept it to himself or not. "So you had to get her drugged for her to want you, thats low George."
"Oi! Don't make me sound like some creep."

"He's just joking." Ross ruffled the younger boys hair while on his way to get a drink from the mini-fridge across the room. 
"Elizabeth and George, sitting in a tree," Matty started the chant, getting the others to join in.
"K-I-S-S-I-N-G."

"Right fuck off, all of you," he stood up to try and slap Matty who ran off with a can of cider in his hand.

"First comes love, then comes marriage, then comes Elizabeth with a baby carriage."

"I can't believe I spend my time with you all by choice, what the fuck even is a baby carriage." George deferred the situation, or at least attempted to, but it was unsuccessful. 
"If you just admitted you loved her we'd shut up." Matty offered, hands in the air. 
"No! Because I don't - not like that at least."

"You wouldn't be getting this defensive if you didn't have feelings for her." Adam pointed out, Ross pointing at him to agree. 
"He raises a good point."

"Fucking fine, I love Elizabeth. You all happy?" 

"Not really but we'll let it slide." Ross allowed, leaving a very frustrated George to drink his alcohol in peace for the rest of the evening.