𝟐𝟓. 𝐀𝐍 𝐄𝐏?

𝙵𝙴𝙱𝚁𝚄𝙰𝚁𝚈 𝟸𝟶𝟷𝟸 | 𝚆𝙸𝙻𝙼𝚂𝙻𝙾𝚆

Matty, Ross, George, Adam and Rebecca all sat in Matthews new flat, drinking and celebrating the announcement of their first ever EP; which was announced with the drop of one of their older songs 'Facedown'. However they'd forgotten to mention this to one of their friends. 
Elizabeth knew where her friends would be, so as soon as she finished her shift she practically speeded to get to his house, bursting through the door which was left unlocked and walking into the living room. 

She wasn't angry at all, just annoyed that nobody had told her so she couldn't congratulate her friends sooner. Instead she found out about it through their social media pages. She knew they were working on material for a series of EP's before they put out their album but she had no clue it was happening this soon. 
Once she was in the doorway everybody snapped their necks round to look at her, concerned about who just entered the house at such an alarming speed. "When were you going to tell me you're releasing an EP?" she tried to sound angry but the smile on her face ruined it. 
Matty ran up to hug her, in a very drunk state, and kissed her on the cheek. "What? You didn't know?"

She shook her head rapidly. "No! I finished my shift and checked Facebook and suddenly its 'F A C E D O W N E P / / L O V E'. What the fuck Matthew." she excitedly screamed at her friends face. He just pulled her into a hug and laughed into her hair. "This is such big news, I'm so proud of you all what the fuck." 

They all laughed at her enthusiasm and she made her rounds hugging everyone, again awkwardly skipping George, but giving him a high five and a smile instead. He seemed taken aback at her efforts to be more polite with him, but appreciative nonetheless. "When did you find out about this." She poked her sister and took a beer from Ross, sandwiching herself between the pair on the sofa. 
Ross chuckled, "She's going out with Adam, she probably knew before I did." 

This only spurred the girl on more, a light punch in her sisters arm "And you didn't tell me, this is so rude of you all." 
Her sister jumped to defend herself, "You're working literally twenty-four-seven Elizabeth, we probably just had bigger things to talk about." 

Matty jumped in again, "Bigger than The 1975's debut EP? I doubt it. Fake fans the pair of ya." 
They both laughed but Elizabeth still wasn't done with being bitter. "When do I get to hear it then?"
Adam chuckled, "Sixth of August like everyone else." 
She threw the pillow from behind her in his direction, telling him to "Piss off." 
Ross comforted her, "I'll send you it if nobody else is going to be nice to you." 

She chuckled and leant into Ross for a hug. "This is why Ross is my favourite member of your stupid little band." 
Everyone acted offended, gasps of "I thought it was me." from Matty, Adam putting a hand over his heart and even George jokingly glaring in her direction - being as nice to the girl as she was being to him. 

Rebecca chimed in once more, "I feel like I barely see you now anyway - you're always off with that little boyfriend of yours, got no more time for your big sister."
"Boyfriend?" there was a mix of confused and excited exclamations from the boys around the room, none of them being introduced to Tyler yet.
She blushed a bit, her sister realising that they were unaware aside from Adam. "Guess the cat wasn't already out of the bag?" Rebecca spoke quieter than before, a shift in the room was noticeable. 

Elizabeth noted everyones faces, mostly excited to know more but George was not impressed. "Yep, I guess I just forgot to mention him." she chuckled slightly using their previous words back at them. "I'll probably introduce you to him in due time, his names Tyler and he works in a tattoo shop a bit far out of town." 

Matty chuckled, looking at the array of tattoos he has dotted on his body. "You know what, the kid's probably done one of these for me or George when we've been pissed out our heads." They weren't overprotective of their youngest friend, but they did want to check he wasn't a complete arsehole to her. 
Ross poked her, "Will we like him?"

She nodded, "Hopefully, Rebecca did so I don't see why not." 
Rebecca agreed, "He suits the type you've got going on for the band so I reckon he could fit right in with you lot." 

Matty chuckled, "Is that you saying Elizabeth's got a liking for bad boys in bands." 
Elizabeth went slightly red, thinking back to her times with George. Ross started to tease Matty before she could even speak though, "Are you saying you consider yourself to be a bad boy in a band?" 
Matty shrugged, nodding slightly and not phased by his arrogance. George piped up this time, "You're joking, you couldn't be further from a 'bad boy'." Matty put on a defensive face, trying to back up his point and failing.

"You couldn't hurt a fly mate." Adam added, earning words of agreement from Rebecca. 
Matty tried to make his point but nobody was going to give him the satisfaction of labelling himself as a 'bad boy', so he deferred back to the original conversation. "Either way, drummer to tattoo artist - there's got to be some correlation there."

Everyone fell silent, surprised Matty went there. It was just 'banter' but it was an unspoken rule between them that they didn't mention the feud between George and Elizabeth while both parties were present. 
Elizabeth laughed, "The similarities drummer and a tattoo artist are few and far between, neither of them really scream 'bad boy' either Matty." 

George still gave Matty a glare, wishing he would've just kept his mouth shut; hoping that he wouldn't continue his point. Ross was thinking of ways to diffuse the situation in his true level-headed nature but even he was spent. 
"No I can see a pattern there-" he started but George cut him off with a sigh.
"Matty please just shut up." everyone laughed at the lack of patience George had for his best friend. Elizabeth silently thanking him across the room, as the topic of conversation moved onto something else yet again. He nodded in response to her, giving a smile before the night continued with many more celebratory drinks and awful dances to their unreleased music.