𝟒. 𝐓𝐄𝐀 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐁𝐈𝐒𝐂𝐔𝐈𝐓𝐒

𝙼𝙰𝚁𝙲𝙷 𝟸𝟶𝟷𝟾 | 𝙾𝚇𝙵𝙾𝚁𝙳

"One cup of milky tea, two sugars." the mug was placed on the table in front of her by Ross. She smiled up at him, surprised and thankful that he remembered how she took her tea.
It shocked her but she was genuinely touched that something as simple as that stuck in their brains, "Wow, you remembered?"
Ross smiled, shaking his head slightly, "Don't thank me, thank George." 

She looked across the room at the man entering the room with two mugs, one for himself and presumably one for Matty, who turned his head at the mention of his name. She sent him a smile, "Thank you." leaving her lips. She wholeheartedly meant it and he looked confused, but accepted that praise nonetheless. 
Liliana interrupted the non-moment, entering the room with a beaming grin on her face. "Right, are we talking business or are you going to expose all of this ones embarrassing childhood memories." Elizabeth cursed her friend, giving her the middle finger across the room.

Ross laughed, patting his friends knee. "There's so many embarrassing memories with this one I don't know if we've got the time." Elizabeth felt her face flushing red, mentally damning herself for getting into this same situation so many times. 
A sly smirk came over Liliana's face, "Surely nothing can beat the time I came home late and found her-"

Immediately Elizabeth jumped to cover her mouth, "No no no, we swore that would never leave the flat." the four men looked at them as if they were slightly insane, wanting to know what the story was but not pressing the topic further. Once they regained composure, straightening out their outfits and sitting back on the sofa normally, Elizabeth smiled "So, shall we talk about the photoshoot." 
Matty nodded, pulling out an iPad to show some inspiration photographs of people looking rustic in fields but mixed with photographs of robots and people in VR headsets. "I want to do some sort of mix of us lot looking like little farmer boys or something, with the mix of Virtual Reality because - I don't know why really I just think it'd be cool."

Liliana nodded professionally but Elizabeth laughed along with everyone else at his lack of explanation. She was slightly thankful he kept the premise short and sweet though, as she was used to his brain getting ahead of itself and ending up with him going on very long tangents about his work. "That all sounds good, if you want we can shoot the others first and you can give some pointers?" Liliana suggested and they all agreed. 

"We'll go sort out lighting and stuff then, come out when you're ready." She informed them, eager to get ready with their work and dragging Elizabeth out with her. They all nodded and thanked the two women as they left. "Okay you need to tell me all the details I'm missing out on." 

Elizabeth sighed, not wanting to get back into the dramatics of their past; knowing that eventually she'd have to tell her best friend everything. "Right, grab some of this stuff and we'll walk and talk." They had been pointed in the general direction of a field they wanted to shoot in and made their way. "So, my older sister dated Hann - the taller and slimmer one - for nine years." Liliana's eyes widened at the length and Elizabeth shot a look that said 'I know right'. 

She continued, "So I spent a lot of time with the band because of that, then someone left the band and I found George as a replacement because he was in my year, we were the youngest two, and as time went on the rest of the boys got girlfriends and we got lonely together." Liliana started teasing her, 'Oohs' and 'Ahhs' leaving her mouth.
Sighing and reminiscing she began yet again, "So we started this sort of deal that we'd just strictly be friends who, helped each other out when we were bored and lonely." her hands dragged over her face, slightly reddened from the choppy weather.