𝟒. 𝐓𝐄𝐀𝐂𝐇 𝐌𝐄 𝐇𝐎𝐖 𝐓𝐎 𝐒𝐇𝐎𝐓𝐆𝐔𝐍

𝙹𝚄𝙻𝚈 𝟸𝟶𝟶𝟻 | 𝚆𝙸𝙻𝙼𝚂𝙻𝙾𝚆

"Have you ever smoked weed Eliza?" George questioned as they walked outside for a cigarette. A bad habit that the girl had developed during her formative years. She looked up at him and shook her head. He pulled out a pre-rolled joint from his pocket, "Would you like you?"
She thought for a moment, not really seeing what harm it would do.

"Sure." he took her agreement as a sign to light up the joint, inhaling lightly to start it off for her. She'd smoked before, just not weed so she didn't think it'd be that hard. She made it hard for herself by inhaling too harshly for her first pull. Instantly coughing and spluttering, batting her chest to try and regain her breath. 
George put a hand on her shoulder, inhaling for himself again "You good?" he quizzed, trying to read her facial expressions once she turned back to him and wiped her eyes.
"Just peachy." she fake smiled up at him, "Nah I've pulled myself together don't worry." she was eager to try again, wanting to know what being 'stoned' was like compared to the normal buzz of nicotine. 

"Let me show you." he offered, leaning over to her slightly and placing the joint in between her lips. "Slowly and double inhale if that makes sense. Feel it go down." 
He watched her lips encase the joint, eyes closing as she took in the smoke and properly inhaling it. "Good, now hold it." 
The buzz coursed through her veins, though she wasn't sure if it was the lack of oxygen or the smoke. George took his own inhale from the joint and spoke, "Exhale it gently." 
She did as she was told, watching the thick smoke pool through the chilly air. Following the trails it made until it dispersed. 
"Think you can manage alone this time?" he laughed as he passed the joint over to her again. 

"Ha. Ha." she replied dully. Taking in another hit holding it as she watched George walking over somewhere. He took a seat on some of the outdoor furniture that was sheltered from light. 
"You coming or what?" he beckoned her over, almost sad as he saw the smoke left her lips. 
"Thought you could've shotgunned that one." he pouted.
She looked over to him confused, not knowing what he meant. "Shotgunned?" 
He smirked, knowing exactly what he was going to do. "I'll show you, watch." So she did as she was told, watching as his cheeks hollowed and lips pursed. Holding the smoke in as he turned to her, placing a hand on the back of her head. The other soon came up to her cheek. 

Elizabeths breath hitched at the close proximity, "Open." he instructed. 
She did as she was told yet again, parting her lips slightly as he leant down to blow the smoke into her mouth. She inhaled once she realised what was going on, trying not to waste any of the smoke as he kept blowing. 
Once he was done he ended it with a quick kiss on her lips, causing her to hold it even longer before she let it go. Slightly laughing it out of her mouth and causing more swirls that she found funny.

"Is it hitting you yet?" he was cautious not to let her take too much, remembering his first time smoking with the boys when he greened out and ended up throwing up in Adams mums pasta pot. The girl who was now wrapped in his arm nodded.
"It feels, spacey?" she was unsure if that was the best way to describe it but she knew she wasn't mad at the sensation. He chuckled at her confusion and nodded.
"That's right. You want anymore?" she shook her head, opting to watch George smoke in the cool breeze and enjoy the secondhand high. 

He couldn't have guessed how much it was going to impact Elizabeth, the girl beside him completely zoned out with her eyes half shut and a euphoric look on her face. "Fuck me you're really enjoying yourself 'int ya?" his voice sounded thicker to Elizabeth in that moment, making her laugh.
"Literally nothing was funny." he laughed at her, confused by her behaviour but too stoned himself to care. 
She pointed up at him, "You were funny. Can I shotgun you?" 
He thought for a second, not sure if giving her more was a good idea. "I think you've had a bit too much love." 

She gasped in shock, "I have not!" she pouted up at him, trying to give him puppy-dog eyes but it wasn't working through the redness. He laughed again at her but gave in.
"Fine but only a little bit, if you green out your sister is going to give me a bollocking." 

Her eyes shut as she inhaled, her cheekbones becoming more prominent. George watched as she relaxed upon taking it in. She didn't hold it for as long as George did, turning slightly and grabbing his face. In turn forgetting about the lit joint and almost setting his hair on fire. He chuckled but caught himself as the smoke billowed out of her lips. He took it happily and nodded down at her as a thank you. She hesitated for a second but eventually pecked his lips. It was shorter and sweeter than the last one which neither of them minded. 

They sat in silence, listening to nothing but the wind rustling the leaves and the odd few birds chirping, as George finished the joint. Elizabeth becoming so relaxed she slumped into him even more but he didn't mind. Suddenly she moved from her position to face George. "Are you hungry?"
"Ah so you've got the munchies now, let's go find something to eat." he suggested, taking her hand and pulling her up to go into the kitchen.
She was opening all the cupboards, groaning when she was met with plates, bowls and glasses. That was until she opened a cupboard and was met by various bags of crisps. "Doritos!" she cheered, facing George with the blue bag in her hands. 

He laughed at her and lead her into the living room to find nobody there, they didn't even question where they were as the pair of them knew they didn't want to find out what was occurring in the many spare bedrooms upstairs. They made themselves comfortable on the sofa and put on the tv, watching whatever old movie was being aired at this time of the morning. While digging into the packet of crisps and basking in the warmth of each other after being out in the cold for so long.