𝟐𝟐. 𝐎𝐏𝐄𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐍𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓

𝙹𝙰𝙽𝚄𝙰𝚁𝚈 𝟸𝟶𝟷𝟷 | 𝚆𝙸𝙻𝙼𝚂𝙻𝙾𝚆

After their first night of tour, the boys went out for drinks to celebrate. They chose a random club nearby the venue so it wasn't difficult for them to find the hotel rooms once they were way past tipsy. Ross and Elizabeth hadn't really had the chance to talk since arriving so they sat at the bar; watching their friends and the hideous dancing, while chatting about how it went.

"You all looked so cool honestly." She fed his ego slightly but felt it was allowed, they did just play their first ever show on their first ever tour, albeit wasn't a sell out arena but it was a step in the right direction.
He chuckled, "Thank you I guess, the energy from the crowd was amazing and it was people who didn't even know us." 
She raised an eyebrow, "Don't sell yourselves short, I think I saw a few of the cultured ones singing along to 'Sex' in the crowd." 
"Shame you didn't bring your camera, could've captured the moment for us." he knew his comment would cause her to roll her eyes; they both agreed away from Matty that his idea of her following them on tour as photographer was a bit to idealistic, but that was how his brain worked. 
She let out a fake laugh, "It felt good to live in the moment at one of your actual gigs, might have to do it more often." 

Their moment was shortly interrupted by a boisterous and drunk George bounding over to Ross. "Have you ordered more shots yet?" He shook his head, not really thinking his friend needed anymore but wanting him to continue.
"Matty said you left to get more drinks and I've been waiting ages." his words slurred and it caused the two to laugh at him. 

"Don't think you'll be needing anymore soon." Elizabeth laughed, Ross joining in but leaving George unimpressed.
He looked at her half seriously and pointed a finger,  "Butt out of it you, three shots of vodka please." he asked the bartender, attempting to squeeze in between the two who were previously having a conversation. 
"What have I interrupted?" he asked, sensing the slight discomfort from Elizabeth, at not only their close proximity but his openness that came with an intoxicated brain. 
Ross shook his head, "Nothing, Elizabeth was just talking about how much she enjoyed the gig." 

George turned to look down at her, properly looking in her face for what felt like the first time in forever. He resisted an urge to push the stray hairs that fell over her face behind her ears. "Did you now Liza?" he was inquisitive and almost teasing with his words. 
The use of her old nickname almost caused her to choke, she wasn't the type to get anxious around anybody and could usually hold her own in confrontations but his words hit her like a tonne of bricks. "You put on a good show." she breathed out, not even realising she was holding her breath.
"Good." he smiled before taking the shot and walking back out to the dance floor, finding their friends and embarrassing himself even more. 

"That was awkward, you look like you're going to have a panic attack." Ross laughed but was also slightly concerned. "Lets not talk about it." she proposed, holding out her shot glass for him to cheers. They both took the shots and nodded, agreeing to pretend that the conversation with George hadn't happened before going back to the dance floor. 

She was in the middle of a conversation with Rebecca when a boy approached her, asking for a dance which she couldn't say no to. He was attractive and she was drunk. The song changed to 'S&M' by Rihanna which could be known as the song guaranteed to cause the most sexual tension between two people in a club. She danced against him, his chest pressed to her back as his hands wandered between her waist and her boobs. Every so often turning to get a quick kiss or sing some of the lyrics to his face. 

Elizabeth was too intoxicated by this new mans presence to notice her friend group standing at the bar watching everything happen. Rebecca, Hann and Matty were happy for their friend yet also slightly repulsed at watching their youngest friend bordering on foreplay in the middle of a sweaty crowd in Manchester. Ross was completely impartial to the situation, wanting his friend to have fun but also finding it awkward to see the girl he thought of as a sister in such a sexual environment. George however was trying to mask his newfound jealousy, and failing.
His whole body language oozed discomfort as he watched the man kissing her neck, the way her mouth opened in response at his touches and he could only imagine the dirty words that were falling from her lips. He gripped his glass harshly, jealousy coursing through his veins and he couldn't deny it no matter how hard he tried.