𝟐𝟔. 𝐒𝐄𝐄 𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐋𝐀𝐓𝐄𝐑

𝙽𝙾𝚅𝙴𝙼𝙱𝙴𝚁 𝟸𝟶𝟷𝟸 | 𝚆𝙸𝙻𝙼𝚂𝙻𝙾𝚆

The band had picked up quite the following, the most dedicated fans would always be commenting on Instagram and Twitter, asking for new content or tour dates and today was the last day the Collins sisters had with their friends before they left for tour. 

It was bittersweet, they wanted to be proud - and they were - but they wanted to go with them and wanted to support their friends so very much.
Unlike their last tour where they only supported, this was their first headline tour. The two girls lives had gotten much more structure and stability, which meant they couldn't up and leave their jobs to go and see them on more than one tour date. This was especially hard for Rebecca who was going to miss Hann a lot more than usual. 

Once the two arrived at the house they could hear the music playing inside, it wasn't a big party, just a get-together to say bye to them; but there were other friends invited to celebrate their last night of freedom before the gruelling tour schedule. 
Adam was first to spot them walking in, bottles of wine in hand and ready to get drunk. He walked straight over to Rebecca, greeting her with a kiss which only made Elizabeth look more awkward; leaving her to go and find Ross. 

Once finding him he cheered her name, greeting her in a bear hug and picking her up slightly. Aside from how close she used to be with George, Ross was the closest band member to her - whether or not the others liked it.
She giggled and regained balance once put back on the ground, "How are you feeling? Excited?" she quizzed, wanting to know every detail to make up for her lack of presence on tour. 
"Aside from really drunk, I'm buzzing." he grinned through his intoxicated state, making Elizabeth laugh. 

"Wouldn't expect anything less from you MacDonald. Where's Matty gone I need to go and harass him next." Ross chuckled lightly at her words, not having a clue where he'd gone and knowing that Elizabeth of all people should know that he was reckless and uncontrollable when drunk.
She took his laugh as a form of saying he had no clue where he was, deciding to stay with Ross for a little while; dancing around with their friends to an eclectic group of songs and screaming the lyrics at one another. 
After a few intense songs she thought of something, "Don't you need those vocal chords that you're wrecking right now to play shows with?"  

He shook his head, "It's all on Matty isn't it, if he fucks it then we're all fucked, but I reckon he's got it under control."
They both stared at each other for a second, their intoxicated states making his words funnier. "Matty? Under control? You're having a laugh - I bet you he's trying to pull as many birds as possible right now or something stupid like that."
Ross nodded, "Seeing how many shags he can get in one night before tour or something?" 
They both rolled their eyes and got back to dancing, Elizabeths eyes scanning the room before they landed on one boy who didn't look like he was unhappy but didn't look like he was having fun.

Ross followed her gaze and he nudged her, "We're about to leave for a couple months, you won't see him for ages and you barely do now. Just go speak to him." 
She shook her head, "It's just awkward if we do it now-" she tried to refuse but her friend was not having it.
"Get this drink down you," he shoved a near full drink of some unknown alcohol into her hands and continued, "then go and say bye bye. Maybe give him a little kiss and a cuddle to raise his spirits." 

She tried to suppress a smile and give him the middle finger, but she just ended up laughing at his words. She spent a good few seconds downing the drink and saluted at Ross, making her way over to finally speak to George.
She patted his thigh to get his attention, gesturing for him to move over. "Scoot over, let me sit down." 
He obliged and gave her room on the mini sofa in the corner of the room, the quietest part of the bustling room. 
"Did one of the boys set you up to this?" he knew his friends well, and after the years of being told to make up with his once best friend he wouldn't have put it past them to force her to make amends.