𝟏𝟓. 𝐕𝐈𝐕𝐄 𝐋𝐀𝐓𝐈𝐍𝐎

𝙼𝙰𝚁𝙲𝙷 𝟸𝟶𝟷𝟿 | 𝙼𝙴𝚇𝙸𝙲𝙾

It had been a very long time since Elizabeth had been at a festival, especially a festival with the boys. Since Leeds fest in Twenty thirteen she'd not seen them perform live, so the change in the way they were treated was the first shock to her system. They had been given a way bigger green room space, enough room for everybody in their crew to hang around in and snacks galore. It was a taste of luxury that Elizabeth had not been accustomed to. 

She found herself staring at her surroundings for a while too long, taking in the treatment that she'd never imagined being on the receiving end of.
"Penny for your thoughts?" Taitlyn plopped down on the sofa next to her and asked with a smile. They'd spent a lot of time together since arriving in Mexico. Though most of Elizabeths time was spent in the hotel room as she was recovering from jet lag, and still working on old projects even though she was no longer contracted. 
Elizabeth smiled and nodded, "I'm just thinking how mental it is that I'm here, like this is insane." 

Taitlyn giggled at her, "I know exactly how you feel, this is crazy but it's so fun." Elizabeth nodded rapidly, agreeing with her as she was scanning the snack table from afar. "Like, the contents of that rider are probably worth five-hundred quid, what the fuck?" 
She rubbed her shoulder against Elizabeths, "Well get used to it and eat up girl, that's what I've been doing. I feel like I need to indulge or else I'll miss it when it's gone." 

She'd not even imagined tour ending yet, it technically hadn't begun, but Taitlyns words rang true; Elizabeth had to make the most of every moment and not let herself get so swept into her thoughts.
"That's a great rule to live by to be quite honest, do you want a drink?" she offered, about to go and make herself a small vodka and coke just so she could calm the nerves and also celebrate. Elizabeths grin turned to a pout when Taityln shook her head sadly, "I'm a working girl." She nodded and accepted, letting the girl go about with her pre-show preparations. 

There was quite a lot of down time pre-show, Matty was doing a lot of press and the boys were just sitting around with each other, excited as it was their first show out of the country in two years; but some nerves were kicking around among them. She approached the three boys who were lacking Matty, "I need to get pre-show content so smile." She grinned at them before holding the camera up to her face, peeping through viewfinder and snapping a few shots. She double checked them and nodded, pleased with her work.
"Right they're good. Cheers lads." Elizabeth was about to leave but she was called back. 

Ross patted the seat next to him, "How are you finding Mexico?" She rolled her eyes in response, "It's so fucking hot here," they all let out laughs, but wanted to know how she really felt as they knew travelling was quite new to her. "It's great honestly, it's so pretty here and I want to go to the beach more." 

They nodded, accepting her answer. "Just remember to wear suncream." Ross joked, George bursting out laughing too. Elizabeth felt very out of the loop, looking between them all hoping somebody would clarify what they all found so funny.
Adam looked at her with a disappointed look on his face, "The first time we came here I got the worst sunburn ever." George laughed even harder, clutching Adams shoulder.
"No he's downplaying it, the man was bright red and he was in constant pain it was hilarious." Ross managed to speak out through his laughs. 

"Noted. So what are you lot doing until you go on?" Elizabeth was planning on going out and watching a few sets herself, she was so thankful she didn't have to fear being spotted by fans. A few of their more dedicated fans had followed her after the promotional pictures were released last year, but she doubted she'd get recognised. They all sighed, looking to one another for an answer that none of them knew. 

"Wait for Matty to get back," George started, looking for someone else to finish off his sentence, "Then we'll probably write some more until we go on, literally all we ever do because he opened his mouth and promised an album so soon." Ross finished his sentence and Elizabeth nodded, not really sure what else to say about that aside from a small laugh.
"What about you?" Ross asked.

She pursed her lips, "I was thinking of heading out for a bit and watching some people, I don't actually know who's playing though." The three men in front of her shook their heads, signalling they didn't know anybody on the line up either. "I'll just go explore, I've missed the festival atmosphere, the mud and the lowkey catcalling." she said sarcastically, remembering a time at Leeds when all the boys in their friend group almost started on a group of grown men who were being disgusting to the girls with them. "I don't even remember the last time I went to a festival, I think it was Wireless." she sighed sadly. 

Adam sighed, "I don't remember the last time we were in a crowd at a festival." They all agreed, though they weren't the most famous people ever, Matty had said before; at a festival they're billed to play at it's too difficult for them to go out and enjoy the music. 

"I'll buy you all some wigs and make it happen this tour, you've got my word."
Ross chuckled, "I'll hold you to that."