Chapter seventeen

...:*takes pants and shirt off along with bra and underwear then places them on the ground and climbs into the tub and sits down*..should I actually trust him?*mumbles other things about it*..what will my idiot brother and his disgusting friend how will they react when they see him sitting on the couch? Hm..maybe he'll finally back off from me and think that I'm in a relationship or some shit like that..whatever I shouldn't think about it at the moment I should just relax*sighs then lays on back sorta arms sticking out of tub*and I forget to close the door-
*door lock would twist and turn then unlock and slowly open*
Foxy:*jumps up runs upstairs shuts the restroom door then jumps down from the stairs then jumps back onto the couch glaring at the door*..who the hell are you?-
???:we should be asking YOU the same thing is this a break in or something and wheres y/n!?
Foxy:*tilts head a large grin forms on face*why should I bother telling you where she is?
???:BECAUSE IM HER BROTHER NOW WHERE IS SHE?!
Foxy:*rolls eyes*in the tub bathing did you not hear me sprint up the fucking stairs to shut the door before someone saw her like that?
??:*stands behind ??? Mumbles something*
Foxy:whatever just stay out of there if I finds out one of you goes in there I'm breaking one of you mother fuckers arms.
???:you got it.*walks upstairs and in front of the restroom then knocks*y/n you in there?
...:hm?-yeah I'm here what's up?
???:there's some dude downstairs in the living room and he's making it seem like you know him is that actually true?
...:oh yeah it is you don't have to worry lowell I still don't trust your "best friend" he's a fucking creep.
Lowell:oh shut the fuck up he's a good person.*walks off*
Foxy:well.
??:...*runs upstairs past the restroom into Lowells room*
...:*sighs yawns then falls asleep*
<~an hour later of an uneasy feeling inside gut with the fox and yourself~>
Foxy:*gets up with a towel in hand slowly opens the door and walks in shutting the door behind self*
...:eh!?-what the hell you dumb pervert get out I don't need your help I'm not a child.-
Foxy:*wraps the towel around y/n chest and lets it drape down to y/n thighs then picks y/n up opens the door walks to y/n and places onto the bed opening up draws grabbing a hoodie and shorts the hands them to y/n*
...:I-..you perv did this on purpose-
Foxy:get your clothes on before I do it for you
...:I'm going I'm going pervert*gets up takes towel off then puts hoodie and shorts on*see there you happy?
Foxy:yes,yes indeed I am now I want to do something..*goes to the closet opens it then goes into it and shuts it*
...:uh..-
??:y/n!*enters*
...:ugh..-hey jay the fuck do you want now.
Jay:oh wow feisty are we now.*pins down on the bed*i don't mind that.
...:get off.
Jay:why the party is just starting.
Foxy:*comes out the closet then shoves jay off y/n and tackles him punching him over and over again til he's bloody*..
...:WHAT THE FUCK STOP THIS RIGHT THE FUCK NOW
Jay:LOWELL THE DUDE TRIED TO GET Y/N AND IS NOW ATTACKING ME
Lowell:*runs in and tackles foxy pulling out pocket knife then slams it into him multiple times*
Foxy:*shoves him off then grabs y/n and drags into the restroom and shuts and locks the door*i-I got you into this..-
...:*hugs*...you did nothing wrong you were trying to help..
Foxy:*pulls out something from pocket then hands it to y/n*i know it's late to give it to you but here
...:*takes it*what is it?
Foxy:a late Christmas present..*small weak smile*
...:big perverted idiot..I didn't need one you didn't have to..I just want to get out of here with you right now please can we try..?
Foxy:*nods then opens the window then picks y/n up and nudges y/n through it*
...:*climbs all the way through and lands into the snow moving out of the way*
Foxy:*climbs through the window and lands on feet in the snow then picks y/n up and runs to freddys pizzeria kicking the door open then places y/n down and collapses out cold*
...:I-...*shakes him*THE HELL IDIOT GET UP WERE ALMOST THERE CMON..
Bonnie:*climbs off stage*...FREDDY FOXYS DOWN
Foxy:*goes back into original form*..
Freddy:*runs over then lifts him up and drags Bonnie into parts and service*
...:this is all my fault..fucking jay had to make this happen..