Chapter twenty one

Foxy:Mm..~*lays on back and stares into y/n eyes then sits up and arms slowly go onto y/n thighs and up to y/n ass then hands move up to waist and slowly move up to chest*
...:Mmph~*lets go of his bottom lip then stares into his eyes*
Foxy:*stares back into y/n eyes*
...:*kisses*
Foxy:*kisses back then places hands on thighs then massages them up and down gently*
...:*slowly climbs off his lap then lays down*
Foxy:*lays down beside y/n grabs a blanket and wraps it around y/n and kisses y/n head then rests own head on the pillow*
...:*turns to face him then places head on his chest yawns*
Foxy:*mumbles something under breath to self*(just want to interrupt something thank you for allowing me to hit my goal first off second off please please read my Rin Okumura x reader I've been working hard on it and I will be updating on both and I promise in chapter eight I may put in that lemon you all probably want to see and or want to happen which you people gotta read it more or I won't do the lemon and read it in order or you won't get the story line at all anyway love you all my perverted children and goodbyeeeeee)
...:*falls asleep peacefully*
Foxy:*strokes y/n hair gently and begins to shut eyes then powers off peacefully*
<~many hours later then a year or two later of this relationship~>
...:*walks downstairs then opens the door*I'm going on a walk I'll be back in thirty minutes!*opens the door turning to the stairs*
Foxy:*jumps from the flight of stairs then kisses y/n on the cheek and hands a bottle*just in case..I'll be waiting on the couch for you if your gone for longer than thirty minutes like your saying I'm gonna start looking for you got..?
...:mhm! I better get going now bye*walks out and shuts the door*
Foxy:*walks to couch then sits down on it*
...:*walking along the sidewalk*
                  <~thirty minutes later~>
Foxy:where is she.?
...:*unlocks the door then opens it hey I'm back-
??:*enters then shoves y/n to him causing y/n to stubble into the ground before y/n could reach the couch*
...:*gets up then tries to run upstairs*
??:*pulls out gun then shoots y/n in the side*
...:*falls to the ground sliding down the stairs as blood begins to stain the stairs*
Foxy:....*looks at ?? Then lunges at them tackling them to the ground removing hood from face to reveal chica*....
Chica:...i can explain-
Foxy:*punches hard in the face then gets off lifts up by throat and throws onto the road and runs to y/n picks y/n up from the ground then runs out the door and screams bloody murder*
<~many hours later then a couple of months later of being in the hospital~>
...:*unlocks the door opens it quickly runs in then shuts the door locking it*
Foxy:*pins up against the door and picks up then walks backwards and sits on couch then lays y/n on self begins to smile warmly at y/n*
...:*places head on his chest and curls up into a ball on him*