Chapter fifteen

...:*sighs*i will have to go to work either way so...I'm dead one way or another right...?-I-I can't think of this right now I should probably try and rest for the time being before I have to go back to "work" if I should even call it that...*lays down on the bed shuts eyes and falls asleep peacefully*(interruption-uh-hello people anyway here's a goal I want to happen before new year's happens-so I want to get to at least 850 or 900  reads! I know that's a lot;w; but I know we can do it before New Years I believe in all of you and if you do this before New Years I shall UPDATE MOREEEEE whaaaaa smallpotato updating more? That's impossible since for how lazy she is with this-well if you get to my goal I will update more anyway happy holidays and New Years or birthday back to the story love you allllll)
Foxy:*drools and head leans then slams into the floor face first wakes up*ACK-OW MY FUCKING NOSE-
Kid:mommy?
Karen mother:what.
Kid:what does fuck mean?
Karen mother:WHO SAID THAT I WANT TO SEE YOUR MANAGER*yelling at a random employee for no reason*
Random dude:m-ma'am our manager isn't here at the moment-
Karen:WELL FIND THEM I WILL SUE YOU FOR THIS TERRIBLE SERVICE*saying other stupid Karen things causing a huge scene embarrassing herself and her son with this stupidity*
Foxy:pffft-*trying not to laugh at the situation that's happening at the moment then bursts out laughing a tear forms in eye wipes it away breathing in and trying to calm down*
...:*enters through the doors*hey-I-PFFFFFT-*laughs*OH NO THE KAREN HAS FINALLY CAME ITS THE BOSS KAREN*falls over laughing*oh dear lord-after a rough night this is the best day of my life-
Karen:*runs to y/n with child*WHAT WAS THAT*uses bag to slap y/n across the face*
...:OW THE HECK OLD KAREN HAG I DONT NEED YOU HITTING ME WITH YOUR OLD GRANDMA BAG IM CALLING THE COPS ON YOU
Karen:THEYLL ONLY LISTEN TO ME SINCE YOU ASSAULTED ME AND MY SON JUST NOW*pulls out phone takes pictures of y/n then calls the cops*
<~a few hours of the wild Karen starting something over stupid reasons cause that's Karen for you~>
...:*sits down and starts to eat from a box of pizza with ice on cheek holding it there while eating pizza*dumb Karen came and ruined the moment my lord.*continues to eat pizza and mumble things to self quietly*hmph..*looks at pirate cove quietly*....I'm sorry..
Foxy:*stares through the darkness staring at y/n into y/n eyes without y/n realizing or knowing much rather*
...:*eats the last slice still in uniform puts head on the table sighing*...*shuts eyes then falls asleep along with an uneasy feeling in gut*...
Foxy:*slowly exits cove walks over to y/n now sleeping body picks up bridal style turns around and walks back into cove sits down with y/n on self leans head against the wall shuts eyes and powers off sitting like that still with y/n on self*
...:*sleeps*
<~many hours later of resting in the cove~>