Chapter forty eight

...:*wakes up and sits up then looks around*
Foxy:*powers on*why are you sitting up so quickly?-
...:I just had a dream..well more like a nightmare...
Foxy:come here..
...:*lays back down and buries head into his chest*
Foxy:*arms wrap around y/n tightly and pulls closer into a hug*
...:*hugs him back*
Foxy:you want to talk about the nightmare or not..?
...:I'll tell you about it tomorrow..
Foxy:alright,if you say so.-
...:*tubs head on his neck for a minute then falls asleep*
Foxy:*looks down for a moment then powered off peacefully going silent*
<~many MANY MANY-hours later^^~>
...:*wakes up sits up then puts hand over mouth and sprints over to the toilet and begins to puke inside it*..
Foxy:*powers on and looks over towards the direction y/n would've went walks over out of room down the hallway and into the bathroom crouching down next to y/n and pulls hair back holding it then rubs y/n back gently up and down softly*just let it out...
...:*continues to puke*
Foxy:seems like you might be sick...
...:*sits head up then wipes mouth off*..
Foxy:you gonna be okay now.?
...:*shrugs*i don't know I just started feeling sick yesterday but I didn't puke and it was in the morning too..is that normal..?
Foxy:*shrugs*i don't think it's normal but I'm not a 100% positive on it..
...:well,I'm not feeling so sick now..I feel-*turns to the toilet again and vomits*
Foxy:you just stay here for a bit okay.?
<~thirty minutes later~>
...:I'm feeling better..-
Foxy:*hands box*
...:what's this..?
Foxy:..a pregnancy test..-*looks away*
...:I see..-you want me to take this test..?
Foxy:uh-huh...-I do..
...:*climbs up onto the toilet pulls pants down enough to use the restroom opens the box and uses it*
       <~a few minutes later of taking the test~>
Foxy:well..?,what is it..?-
...:*looks up at him*it says..positive..
Foxy:*walks closer to y/n placing hand under y/n chin and kisses*i don't care if it's mine or not..I only want you..and I will consider that child my own..alright?
...:*smiles at him weakly pulls him closer and kisses back*Mm..you taste like..-
Foxy:like what.?
...:peppermint..
Foxy:you like the taste of that then.?
...:mhm..
Foxy:come here then..
...:*gets up from the toilet and flushes it then looks at him*
Foxy:*pulls y/n closer holding by head and kisses*
...:*kisses him back and climbs up onto him legs wrap around his waist and back arms quickly but yet gently go around his neck and stares into his eyes*
Foxy:*stares back at y/n leans in close and kisses forehead*
...:*places head on his chest*
Foxy:*walks out of the restroom and walks down the hallway and down the stairs walks into the living room then plops self down onto the couch pulls y/n in closer places hand on head and gently nudges y/n against neck*
...:*moves head and looks up at his chin yawns places head back onto neck looking out a window then falls asleep breathing slows and quiets*
Foxy:*tail wraps around y/n*heh..-*places head on y/n*adorable..(your all probably mad like-"SMALL POTATO WHY WAS IT A DREAM I WANTED TO BE DRAMATIC THEN A LEMON TO HAPPEN" WELL LEMME TELL YOU SOMETHING I SUCK AT WRITING LEMONS AND ALL THATS WHY I ONLY DO EM WHEN WE HIT A GOAL-TwT now goodbye weirdos-back to the story)
<~a couple of hours later of resting or being
powered off~>
...:*wakes up*Mm..
Foxy:*powers on*awake now..?
...:Mmhm..I am I'm awake and ready for this-
Foxy:ready for what?-
...:I don't know-
Foxy:odd ball-
...:I'm your odd ball-
Foxy:true on that you ain't wrong about that indeed..
...:*rubs head up and down on his neck gently*
Foxy:Mm..*tail un wraps from y/n waist and begins to wag like a dog kinda*
...:hehe-
Foxy:*tail continues to wag*