Chapter sixteen

(Before I start THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR READING THESE AND BEING SO PATIENT WITH MY FUCKING DUMB ASS WE'RE SO CLOSE TO 850 AND OR 900 READS IM SO THANKFUL FOR YOU ALL HAPPY NEW YEARS-anyways..thanks so much for sticking around now onto the story)
...:*sleeps*
Foxy:*slowly starts to power on ears start to raise ears and open eyes seeing nothing but darkness looks around then looks down*..still here eh..?*mumbles quietly*
...:*sleeping then hugs tightly wrapping arms around his tail mainly still remaining asleep*
Foxy:eh!?-..*looks back up slowly starting to become slightly flustered*..uh..y/n you awake or are you just cold and ignoring me or is it that your asleep and cuddling me..?-
...:*sleeps and hugs tail more tightly than before and starts to drool it drips down onto him slowly looking like a kola or something a really derpy and adorable one*
Foxy:aw-and also ew..-gross but still adorable except for the drooling part*uses finger to wipe chest off and then wipes y/n lips and wipes it on curtain sighs*so childish..surprised how they haven't scrapped me yet even after the bite of..*mutters*87..oh well I guess*rests head back onto y/n and shuts eyes darkness surrounding the room once again then powers off peacefully ears twitch downwards than rest tail begins to relax then after a minute relaxes completely fully powered off gears twist and turn*
<~many many hours later of y/n still asleep and the fox still being completely and utterly powered off or can be considered sleeping in technically~>
...:*wakes up slowly opens eyes*Mm...ah..my body is aches...crap I fell asleep at the tables and-huh?! I-how-did-when-...-I don't even know how I ended up here exactly-was I sleep walking or..?-did he put me here or did he put me in here..? I'm so confused*annoyed sigh and yawns letting go of his tail and then slowly climbs off of him and sits on the cold hard ground then lays on back moans and groans out of pain*
Foxy:*ears twitch then slowly powers on tail sways back and forth back and forth opens eyes then looks around in surroundings listening to the loud moans and groans looks into y/n direction and blinks multiple times*hm..*slowly crawls towards y/n then pins to the ground*morning~-
...:*screams then slaps across the face only feeling pure metal*ACK-*holds hand tears begin to form in eyes*...
Foxy:I-I'm sorry-are you alright*gets off quickly picking y/n up putting on lap then grabs y/n hand and looks at it*....*then looks up at y/n*I-I'm sorry I scared you like that if I hadn't you wouldn't have been hurt I shouldn't have done that...I-
...:*leans head on his chest*it just hurts..that's all..I'm fine and it's not your fault..-
Foxy:*rubs her hand and fingers gently looking at y/n into y/n eyes*..I'm still sorry for what I've done..I shouldn't have scared you..here I'll take you home*gets up with y/n in arms starts to walk out of cove walks out the door with y/n still in arm walks towards y/n house opening the door slowly to it enters the living room uses foot to close the door then places y/n on the couch letting go of y/n hand then walking into the kitchen grabbing an icepack walks back into the living room then places the icepack on y/n hand grabbing a blanket and wrapping it around y/n looks into y/n eyes for a mere moment*
...:*looks back into his eyes*is something wrong..?
Foxy:*looks away swiftly becoming flustered when y/n noticed*i-its n-nothing...
...:if you say so
Foxy:do you want to have a bath..?
...:sure,I-I guess I can take a bath..
Foxy:alright*gets up slowly then walks up stairs then enters the bathroom putting a plug in it going into human form turns the water on*i wonder if she has any bubble stuff and bath salts*opens up cabinets and searches through it*hmmm,aha!-ACK-*a crap ton of the bottles and other items would land on feet*ow..-*picks up the bath salts and bubble bath then puts it on the counter placing everything else back into the cabinets*there-<-"*grabs the bubble bath a dumps a ton in*alright,time to get y/n*turns around walks downstairs then walks to y/n picks up unwrapping from blanket then walking upstairs walks into the bathroom and places y/m on the ground*come downstairs when your done*walks out then walks downstairs into the living room and sits down on couch*