Chapter twenty two

(First off read my Rin okurma x reader if I don't update as much as you want me to or expect but like it's adorable and I'm working hard on these and I will make it into a dirty lemon a dream from our dear RIN being a PERVERT AND DREAMING SOMETHING AND YOU WILL ALL BE LIKE "yus" or some crap like that anyway onto the story love you all goodbyeeeee)
Foxy:*stares at y/n into y/n e/c reaches hand out then strokes hand through y/n h/c then leans in towards y/n face and kisses*
...:*kisses back then puts head back onto his chest shuts eyes*I love you..
Foxy:I love you too..*hugs tightly*
...:*hugs back then begins to fall asleep rubbing head back and forth on chest*
Foxy:*looks at the tv grabs remote turns it on and has it way down and watches it quietly then looks at y/n then sits up picking y/n up gets up and walks upstairs walks into y/n room places y/n on the bed grabbing a blanket then covers y/n with blanket then climbs into bed with y/n then lays down curls around y/n tail wraps around y/n body slowly looks at y/n sleeping body then shuts eyes and powers off*
<~many hours later of rest and sleeping~>
...:*wakes up*Mm..-*sits up slowly then looks down*aw..-
Foxy:*powers on then sits up and looks into y/n*your awake too I see
...:You woke up after me though-
Foxy:you fell asleep before me what does that prove..?
...:I-shush it you
Foxy:*kisses y/n pins to the bed and stares into y/n eyes*
...:*stares back into his eyes*
Foxy:*leans in and kisses again*its been a few years and I wonder if we could-
...:if we could what..?
Foxy:you know~-
...:I-*turns a shade of pink and begins to turn a shade of bright red*
Foxy:*tail wags and unwraps from y/n waist then puts hands on y/n waist*well?~
...:Mm..can we wait til tomorrow to do that?-
Foxy:Yeah*smirks then kisses y/n and goes near ear*I'm going to rock you all night by tomorrow..~
...:I-*red*
Foxy:*moves head away then looks into y/n eyes and smirks*
...:pervert..
Foxy:*kisses again*oh well~*lys down again*
...:*lays down facing him*
Foxy:*kisses*
...:*kisses back cuddles up against him then falls asleep*
Foxy:*hugs tail rests on y/n side shuts eyes then powers off or falls asleep*