Chapter fifty seven

<~an hour or two later a knock at the door would've been heard~>
...:*wakes up and moves head then sits up proceeds to slide off of his lap and walk to the door*(sorry for less frequent updates I've just been running out of ideas and it's almost summer which case I'll probably update way more like when I updated more durning Covid back then heh-that sounds dumb when I put it that way- but oh well back onto this chapter -)
...:*unlocks the door and opens it breathes in and sighs*come in I guess..-
*y/n mother,brother,sisters and your brothers best friend jay would walk inside and sit on the couch except for jay due to the fact foxy was in the last remaining spot except for one for yourself*
...:*shuts the door slowly but quietly walks over to the couches and sits right beside foxy and nudges him awake*whys jay here..?
Lowell:jay is family so.
...:he.-*sighs annoyed*never..mind
Foxy:*powers on as head jerks up looks around and proceeding to glare at jay then turns away and pulls y/n in closer placing head on theyre shoulder and leaning it against neck*
Lowell:why doesn't he leave.
...:same reason why dick head is still here so,id shut up now.
<~a couple hours later after those asswipes had left~>
...:*leans head against the couch and sighs*
Foxy:*walks over and kisses y/n on the forehead*
...:*reaches hand out and grabs his hand and gently grasps it gently stroking the top of his hand*
Foxy:*begins to walk around the couch then plops down next y/n*(sorry I haven't been updating as much recently it's been so long and also I shall be putting my accounts on my other stories if you aren't already following me or added to me please do that if wanted ofc to get into contact with me and such anyway bye!)
...:*climbs up onto him*
Foxy:*places hand through y/n hair*
(Gonna try to do another writing style now just for now and the reader will now be fem and I'll make sure to put in the title sorry-^-")
Your Pov:
I had felt him place his hand go through my hair and he pulled me in closer to his face and I felt my face heating up and getting hot I felt him lower his hand and put near my thighs