Chapter three

...:*wakes up*well the cat thing was a strange dream at least that fox didn't get me since Vince had dragged me under the desk with him and mike that was such a relief..*sits up then gets up walks downstairs walks into the kitchen*i might as well go on a walk or something..or maybe I'll just watch a show-
*loud swift knocks would be heard from the door*
...:hm? I wonder who that could be I wasn't expecting any guests of the sort*walks over to the door and opens it*mike what are you doing here?
Mike:well y/n if your not busy..I was wondering if..-
...:if what?
Mike:if you wanted to go out with me sometime?
...:alright,one HOW THE FUCK DO YOU KNOW WHERE I LIVE,two if you mean as a hangout with friends and three why are you asking
Mike:you live pretty close to the pizzeria so I watched you walk home to make sure nothing happened to you along the way and I meant more like just you and me,the reason why is I can't say
...:well mike I'm flattered and all but I don't want to go out with you I'm sorry I've only known you for a few weeks I would've preferred if we had gotten to know one another a bit more before we do something like that you know...?
Mike:....yeah..yeah I understand I can understand that,well I'll see you later at work.*walks away*
...:well that was weird...I guess*yawns then shuts the door walks back into the kitchen*
Foxy:*sits down in cove in the darkness sighs*when will that night guard show up..?*slams head lightly against the back of the wall slowly back and forth back and forth*...*yawns*..I'll just sleep or something perhaps..maybe I'll just try to see if I can follow y/n home perhaps..? That seems like a good plan to me..~
<~many hours later after y/n shift of course~>
...:*leaves and walks back home*
Foxy:*follows*
...:*starts to run home then opens the door and then shuts it behind self locking it*
Foxy:hm,eh*walks to the backyard and tries to open the back door slowly and quietly then enters it quietly shutting the door behind self locking it then walks over and sits on the couch in the darkness*
...:*walks upstairs and walks into room and shuts the door behind self then walks to bed and sits down lays down and falls asleep*