Chapter one

...:so my first day on the job it's gonna suck I think hopefully it has good pay they didn't even explain much oh well*walks through the doors*it smells like pizza and I'm working with two other people sheesh..*walks down to the cove then opens the curtains*well there's the fox let's hope he stays there*shuts the curtains then turns to the hall and walks down it entering the office*
Foxy:*shifts eyes and watches her shut the curtains as ears perk up to listen to y/n*
?:so your the newbie huh?
??:I think that is the newbie Vincent we've never seen her before
Vincent:well clearly mike I was just asking to make sure that it isn't some random person
...:yeah I'm the "newbie"...I guess you could say
Vincent:then sit down and chill me and mike will watch the doors you watch the cameras Mike show her how the cams work
Mike:alright
<~after ten to fifteen minutes later of explaining how the camera works~>
Vincent:I dont know if that fox is going to show up tonight.
Foxy:*ears perk up more then smirk forms on face*
Mike:I don't think he will
...:I'm confused what you are all talking about are you saying those animatronics move!?
Mike:well,yeah the animatronics do move but we don't think the fox will move for now it'll usually move on your second night-
Foxy:*flings the curtains open then runs down the hall and slams into the security office*
Mike and Vincent:*duck under the desk and try to drag y/n with themselves*
...:ACK-
Foxy:*perks ears up then faces behind self and tackles y/n wrapping arms around y/n picking up and looks into eyes then looks at Vincent and mike*wow guys your not good at saving the newbie eh?*chuckles*
Mike:*crawls out*L-LET HER GO SHES ONLY A NEWBIE SHE DOESNT DESERVE TO DIE ON THE FIRST NIGHT
foxy:*perks ears up*then I'll keep her for the night perhaps.
...:*mind*what the hell is happening...am I dreaming?
Vincent:*crawls out*let her go it's only her first night she's still getting used to be here
Foxy:your no fun Vincent mike fine I'll let her go this time but next time I shall not*places down then walks out back to cove*
...:what just happened
Vincent:well,we talked you out of death that's for sure
...:well,thank you Vincent and mike
<~after a few weeks of working there with Vincent and mike~>
...:I need to use the restroom I'll be back in five minutes or so*walks out then walks into the restroom*
                     <~five minutes later~>
...:*walks out of restroom then starts to walk down the hall*
Foxy:*runs out and tackles y/n*
...:ack-could you please get off me?
Foxy:*wraps arms around y/n then picks up grabbing a piece of tape and taping y/n mouth then walks to the cove*
...:*mind*whats gonna happen whats he gonna do to me?!
Foxy:*places down in the boat grabbing rope and tying up then slowly peels the tape off then puts hand over y/n mouth*dont scream or I'll stuff you in a suit if you do got it.?
...:*slowly nods*
Foxy:*moves hand away from y/n mouth slowly*
...:*looks around at surroundings*
Foxy:*slowly starts to go closer to y/n then sits right behind y/n pulling y/n onto self then on lap*
...:*turns to face him a bit*
Foxy:*looks at y/n*enjoying yourself?~
...:*looks away slightly flustered*
Foxy:I know you can speak.~ or must I make you?~*blows air on the back of y/n neck with a smirk forming on face slowly*
...:*neck recoils then mumbles something*