Chapter thirty five

...:*giggles then gets up runs upstairs then runs to room and changes into a shirt puts a hoodie over it and puts on a pair of shorts*
Foxy:*gets off couch then runs upstairs and runs into y/n then tackles*(also I didn't mean final chapter like that and on chapter thirty six I meant I was tired at that time it was like 6am and I hadn't gotten any sleep in so yeah after this chapter of you don't hit 2k before chapter thirty six comes out I'm taking a break cause I'm tired that's all)
...:*tries to shove him off*
Foxy:*goes close to face kisses then gets off and sits on the bed*
...:idiot*sits up and does a pouty form of face at him*such a baka
Foxy:what does baka even mean?-
...:look it up idiot*gets up then begins to walk out*
Foxy:wanna go out for breakfast today instead of just  staying in here?
...:*turns around then looks at him with a gleam in eye*YES LETS GO!*runs down the hallway then runs down the stairs*
<~two to three hours later after fooling around like children~>
...:*sits down*
Foxy:*sits down beside y/n then rests head on y/n lap*
...:what should we do now?
Foxy:*looks up at y/g then sits up*I don't know actually when I think about it
...:I- idiot why sit up then like you have an idea or something?
Foxy:*shrugs*I don't know why not?
...:*gets up then stretches and walks upstairs*
Foxy:hm?*gets up then follows y/n upstairs follows down the hall into y/n then sneaks up from behind*
...:*grabs a grey hoodie takes off shirt and pants then puts on the large grey hoodie*
Foxy:*places hands onto y/n thighs smirks as hands move up to waist^
...:*places hands onto his hands*remove your hands out from my hoodie sir-
Foxy*moves hands higher then places them on chest*
...:eh!?-*tries to make him move his hands out of hoodie starting to become red*
Foxy:Hm~*moves hands out then picks up and plops down onto the bed*
...:*scoots backwards on the bed til hits the bed frame*
Foxy:*crawls onto the bed and crawls towards y/n*
...:*stares into his eyes and then grabs a blanket gripping onto it tightly*
Foxy:*leans in and kisses*
...:*tries to use the blanket to hide legs as well as trying to use it to cover self*
Foxy:*rips the blanket off then begins to unzip y/n hoodie*
...:*begins to turn red and then looks into his eyes*
Foxy:*looks back then leans in closer and kisses*
...:*wraps arms around him*
Foxy:*sits up into a sitting position pulling y/n onto lap*
...:*stares into his eyes*
Foxy:*smirks leans in and kisses again*
...:*puts head on his chest*
Foxy:*grabs the blanket and wraps it around self and y/n*
(HA YOU THOUGHT A SEXUAL SCENE WAS GONNA HAPPEN DIDNT YOU PEOPLE-anyway bye)