Chapter ten

Bonnie:odd of him to snap at me like that he usually does his pirate voice and joke around with me wonder why he's been so pissed him off.*shrugs*probably cause he chased that random girl away oh well that's his own problem now not anyone else's or mine*walks away back to stage*
Freddy:did he snap at you as well
Bonnie:*nods*its so strange
Chica:do you think it's cause of the last night guard*in a curios tone*
Both:*tilt there head back and laugh*
Chica:well you don't know your both alone and have been alone for hm how many years now? Anyway I'll be going now to see if our friend is alright unlike you two idiots who laughed about his feelings and didn't think before had done*walks off to the closed curtain cove*foxy? Are you alright may I come in?
Foxy:whatever.
Chica:*slowly enters the cove and stands barely inside it*so what's wrong or up?
Foxy:thought you'd already know since I heard you all speaking about it
Chica:that's what I thought she transferred to that sister location in a different town if you didn't hear I don't think she's going to be coming back at all in fact unless someone makes her return here in some way,shape or form
Foxy:...*looks up and tilts head*then what should I do to make her return.
Chica:that's for you to figure that out anyway I'll be going*walks out and shuts the curtains walking to stage once again*
Foxy:hm...I believe I know what to do to make her return back here.*gets up then walks out from the curtains walking off outside to the street parking lot entering the backyard going to the back door and slowly placing hand on it turning it slowly as it opens slowly enters it shutting the door behind self sitting down on the couch*same couch same place same house she didn't move at all
...:*unlocks door then opens it and shuts behind self breathes in and sighs then starts to walk upstairs*
Foxy:*follows upstairs then enters the hallway with y/n and grabs arm tightly*
...:*screams*
Funtime foxy:*opens the door and runs upstairs quickly*Y/N*tackles foxy in the dark*
...:*breaks free from his grasp running into room shutting the door*
Foxy:*pulls him off self*i want to see her.*drops down the stairs gets up then runs into the room forcing the door open*
...:*falls backward onto the bed*THE HELL DO YOU WANT FROM ME WHY ARE YOU HERE I TRANSFERRED IM OUT OF YOUR LIFE
foxy:*walks towards hugs tightly rubbing head on neck and shoulder*
...:I-I-...
Foxy:*looks down at y/n leans in and kisses then pulls into a hug wrapping arms around y/n laying down on the bed*
...:*wakes up in a cold sweat then sighs*that was an odd dream those robots can't even feel I don't think I would fall for a fox or want to fuck one..it's been two weeks and none of the animatronics have come at me they only went after Vincent and mike  which is very odd..*gets up then changes into a uniform*damn it I'm only wearing a skirt*sighs then puts shoes on then sits walks out door shutting it and locking it then walks to Freddy Fazbears pizza entering the dark cold pizza smelling nightmare running into the office*odd..Vincent or mike would've been here before me.-
Foxy:*runs down the hall*
...:*crawls under the table shutting the door before that*...
Foxy:*slams into it*ow fuck*backs up then looks at the glass*ive waited to long for this.*breaks the glass and starts to crawl through the window*
...:*tries not to scream*...
Foxy:*enters the office*the fuck she's not here from what I can tell anyway whatever I better tell the others she may have left the office and is hiding somewhere*walks out then hides behind a wall*
...:*slowly crawls out getting cut by a small piece of glass*ow...-
Foxy:*runs in and tackles*
...:*slams down some of the glass shards cutting face small tears form in eyes*...
Foxy:*picks up then walks into pirate cove and pins up against the wall*
...:wh-what do you want form me!?
Foxy:*slowly starts to gently pull out the glass shards out of y/n face holding a small tissue in hand and wipes the small holes in y/n face wiping the blood off y/n face*
...:ow...*flinches a bit*....
Foxy:*wipes the blood off then pours something on a tissue and wipes it on the small cuts making it foam up and it would sting*
...:*grips fists a little*...
Foxy:*stares*
...:*looks back into his large soft yellow eyes*..
Foxy:*keeps on staring*..
...:*takes the tissue and wipes face a bit*
Foxy:*bandages part of y/n face so the bleeding stops*..
...:*mind*what should I do now this is crappy knowing I could die at any second..fuck I'm screwed...(ok I wanted to get up to at least 1K words but I guess not so this is the best you all get anyway sorry I haven't been updating very often it's cause school has started and I am failing so if I don't update for a while sorry I'm trying to catch up on work anyway I'll be going back to the story rightttttt nowwwww lol bye back to the story)
...:*leans head against the cold wall gently then yawns a small bit facing away from him falling asleep*
Foxy:*ears perk up then places down in the boat sits down on a stool and starts to stare at y/n again*...
...:*rolls on side making a small odd sound while asleep*
Foxy:*jumps back a bit out of shock from the sound*..that was an odd..weird..and strange I have nothing to say honestly...it was just odd (HA YUS I MADE IT TO A THOUSAND WORDS YASSSS NOW I DONT HAVE TO UPDATE FOR A LITTLE WHILE anyway bye people enjoy your day please let's get back to my 1K reads k love you all byeeee)