Chapter thirty four

(Okay-IM GIVING YOU PEOPE THIS FINAL CHAPTER TO HIT 2k or I get a break u-u yeah you see this better hit 2k I'm getting bored of you people just sitting there and expecting me to magically pull out 2k I need your guys help too you know anyway onto the story I will mention the person who gave me the idea from the last chapter at the end anyway now onto the story)
Freddy:IF YOU FEEL THAT WAY WHY NOT TALK WITH Y/N NOR MAKE Y/G(y/g means your gender btw I'm doing that now Nvm i cant cause it'll change the story line that I have in store)JEALOUS THAT DOESNT SLOVE ANY FORM OF PROBLEM THAT JUST MAKES IT WORSE YOU DUMB ASS IF I WAS YOU ID BE OVER THERE APOLOGIZING TO Y/N NOT GETTING OTHERS TO FLIRT WITH YOU
Foxy:...*punches him in the gut*
Freddy:*falls to the ground and holds self*..
Foxy:*walks away and watches y/n and Yuki from a distance but close enough to hear y/n and Yuki*...
...:I don't know what's up with him Yuki I really don't first he's all sweet and cuddly then it's like a switch he goes rabid.
Yuki:that's why you shouldn't be with a werewolf they're always rabid monsters waiting to hunt down they're next victim.
...:but I-
Yuki:just break up with him and see what happens he'll look at you like your food or just end your life because you left him all werewolves are rabid monstrous creatures and nothing can change that I know what's best for you y/n understand this break up with him and run.
...:I-...*gets up and looks down at the floor*if we keep fighting I think it would be best if I did leave him...
Yuki:good, that's a good choice..-also maybe you could possibly get into a relationship with me.?
...:*laughs for a moment as a small sigh escapes*Yuki this is no time to joke..even though you are funny I don't know where my relationship will go but please don't joke about that..
Yuki:it wasn't a joke.
...:I-..Yuki I like you I really do but not in that way I prefer you as a friend and I don't want to ruin our friendship because you want to get into a relationship with me..
Yuki:I-..*grips fists then gets up*SO YOU MUCH RATHER BE WITH THE WEREWOLF AND MAYBE MEET THE FATE OF DEATH THAN BE WITH ME AND BECOME WEALTHILY AND LIVE A RICH HAPPY LIFE!?-
...:YUKI ITS NOT LIKE THAT I DONT LOVE YOU IN THAT WAY I CANT FORCE MYSELF TO LOVE YOU LIKE THAT
Yuki:*pulls out a gun*oh no,your gonna break up with the werewolf or he's going to have a few bullets in his head.
...:Yuki-this isn't like you..-stop it-
Yuki:*points the gun at the roof and pulls trigger*do you think I'm bluffing!? HUH DO YOU THINK THAT THE MAGGY MUTT SHOULD HAVE YOU AND I SHOULDNT IVE KNOWN FOR HOW LONG AND YOU NEVER LOVED ME
...:YUKI STOP THIS MADNESS PLEASE I DONT FEEL THE SAME WAY YOU DO UNDERSTAND THAT
Foxy:*runs over and tackles Yuki to the ground and takes the gun away*SO IM A MONSTER HUH ILL SHOW YOU A MONSTER*punches him over and over again*
...:*slides down on the wall and goes into ball formation*
Foxy:*stops looks over at y/n gets up then walks towards y/g crouches down throws the gun far down the hall*
Mangle:*wraps around Yuki and lifts him up then takes him away into the darkness*
...:*tears formed in eyes and a does a small sniffle*
Foxy:*grabs the plush of self and does a voice*ate lacy you shouldn't be sad old foxy is here to save the day!*coughs*i can't do that voice to high pitched-
...:*peeks head up and him then tackles him and hugs tightly*
Foxy:*hugs back*..I'm sorry for the way I had acted..
...:*sniffle then wipes tears away and puts head on chest*
Foxy:*gets up in a way y/m still leaning head on chest then uses arms to hold y/n properly walks over to seat and sits down on it then manages to use it to rock back and forth back and forth*its gonna be okay now..he's gone he doesn't have the gun anymore it's okay..
...:*looks up at him*please don't leave me..alone with someone like that..
Foxy:I won't I wouldn't dare..let's just stay like this for now okay..?
...:mhm..okay..
foxy:if your tired you can go to sleep on me if you'd like..
...:okay..*yawns buries head back onto his chest then falls asleep and makes a small sound*
Foxy:*gets up with y/n still in arms and walks out the office and through the play area then put the door and walks back to y/n house checks to see if the door is unlocked and watches it slowly creek open then walks inside places y/n down on the couch and searches through the whole house to make sure nobody had entered it locks both the front and back door along with all of the windows walks back to the couch sits down on it picks y/n back up and lays down putting y/n in front of self places a blanket on y/n as tail then wraps around y/n yawns pulls into a hug and powers off*
           <~many hours later the next day~>
...:*wakes up and then tries to sit up yawns then looks down and then around then tries to move his tail off of self without waking him up*moveeeee tail*mumbles*Maybe later I should ask what happened to..Yuki if he's still alive or dead or whatever happened when mangle took him away after he nearly beat his face in..
Foxy:*powers on then sits up and pulls onto lap rests head on y/n shoulder*good afternoon*smirks as tail brings y/n closer*
...:I wanna make food lemme goo you idiot*looks up at him then does a pouty puffed up face*
Foxy:huh?-PFFT-*bursts out laughing leaning head back then begins to sound like a teapot while laughing*
...:sir teapot calm down!-
Foxy:I-WHAT DO YOU MEAN SIR TEAPOT IM NOT A TEA POT
...:YOU SOUND LIKE A TEA POT SO YOUR NAME IS NOW SIR TEAPOT*laughs*
Foxy:*pins down on the couch*IM NOT A TEAPOTTTT
...:*slips out from under him*
Foxy:I-
(Aye I got over 1K words you should be proud of me now here's the shout out for the person who gave me this idea @Fnaf_anime_memes mkay bye people and see you in the next part goodbyeeeeee)