Chapter thirteen

Foxy:*runs out of the kitchen with a small box*chica do you think this would be a good gift for anyone?*looks at her with curiosity*
Chica:any gift would be fine!*smiles trying to not turn red*who's the gift for!?
Foxy:oh it's for someone special*smiles with a look of joy on face seemingly starting to become flustered thinking*
Chica:whoever this special person is must make you feel amazing!*mind*its probably going to be me or Bonnie but then again it's in a small box so it's probably for me!!
Foxy:well I'm going back to my cove see ya later*smiles again then walks away into cove places the gift down in boat then sits down on stool and looks at y/n brushes y/n hair out of y/n face smiles once more*have a good sleep..*places a blanket on y/n then kisses cheek getting off of stool and curling around y/n yawns then falls asleep peacefully*
<~a few hours later of them both sleeping and maybe Bonnie and Freddy spying on them cause they're peeping toms and probably creeps~>
...:*wakes up*Mm..,hm..huh-..*looks down and around the room rubs eyes*what the hell..-*face starts to turn a shade of pink becoming flustered shoves him off of self*...*wraps the blanket around self hiding face completely*...what the actual fuck..why the fuck..did he fall asleep on me the hell..
Foxy:*drools sleeping and rolls on back as more drool oozes out of mouth with blood seemingly coming out slowly*
...:I-...what the hell...how is-is he bleeding...-or is it...*covers mouth backing up against the wall trying to not make a sound mumbles quietly*what the hell is wrong with him..did he eat someone..or something...who's blood even is that...?!*gets up quickly and quietly then jumps over him and runs out the door having a beam of light hit face uses arms to cover eyes for a moment then looks down and sprints back home running towards door pulling keys out of pocket as they drop on the ground picks them up quickly and slides through each one panicking then slams the key into the key hole unlocking it opening the door pulling the key out running into house slamming the door shut and locking it swiftly*...am I safe...?
(Ok so peopleeeee I'll be making a new story series thing and I'll still be updating and making stories on this most definitely I'm not going to stop with this story I just need more ideas so I'm going to make my new x reader thing and yes it'll be a lemon but not a fnaf lemon I shall continue this series tho anyway back to the story series thing love you all bye back to the story)
...:*sighs*I-I think I'm safe...*turns around then looks out the window to make sure self wasn't followed by anyone*