Chapter thirty seven

(First off-thank you for almost it maybe even 2k when your reading this but thank you SO DAMN MOTHER FUCKING MUCH HOLY FUCKKKKKKK SCREEE IM SO HAPPY anyway love you all byeeee)
Foxy:*tail wags then it wraps around her slowly and plops head on y/n head*
<~a couple of hours later~>
...:*walks upstairs down hall then sits on bed*
Foxy:*walks upstairs after y/n walking down the hall entering the room and tackles y/n pinning y/n to the bed*
...:eh!?-*tries to squirm out from under him*
Foxy:*removes clothes off self and y/n*
...:*keeps on trying to squirm out*
Foxy:*enters member in*
...:ah~
Foxy:*slowly thrusts back and forth then beginning to go faster then before after every moment*
...:*grips onto the bed*A-aAhh~
Foxy:*leans and bites down on neck gently*
...:*moans*
Foxy:*thrusts become more rough and faster than they were before*
...:*moans become louder*
Foxy:*cums*
<~later after that shit cause I ain't putting in anymore right now~>
...:*curls up into a ball on the bed and falls asleep*
Foxy:*places a blanket on y/n and sits at the end of the bed watching y/n sleep*
...:*sleeps*
Foxy:*crawls over and lays beside y/n tail pulls y/n closer to self and hugs tightly*
(Sorry it's short I'm running out of ideas and stuff is happening in my life so I might take a break if someone can give me one last idea I'll make sure the next chapter is really long so then it can distract you people anyway bye)