Chapter forty one

Foxy:*walks towards the house then walks on the pavement towards the door unlocks it then opens it walking inside shutting the door with tail then plops onto the couch*
...:*tries to adjust self managing to move self to be on his lap then puts head on his chest*
(Sorry I haven't been updating lately it's mainly cause of the stress I'm having I hope you can understand what I mean I won't go into detail with it but maybe in the future I shall anyway back to the story bye)
Foxy:*looks down at y/n*
...:*looks up at him*
Akari:I'm going to aunt sukis.*walks down the stairs and then out the door*
...:okay..
Foxy:*looks at him*not even a goodbye?-
Akari:you don't deserve one*leaves and slams the door*
...:I-...*puts head back on his chest*what has this become..
Foxy:I don't know I honestly don't know..
...:*after a few minutes would've fallen asleep*(WE HIT 3K IDK HOW YOU PEOPLE DID IT BUT YOU DID THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR SO MANY READS WITH THIS IM SO HAPPY IM GOING TO WRITE A LEMON EVERY TIME YOU GUYS HIT A GOAL POINT AND IM GOING TO MAKE SURE ITS AS GREAT AS I CAN ANYWAY LOVE YOU ALL AND GOODBYEEEE)
<~a couple of hours later of sleeping~>
...:*wakes up then looks around*Mm..
Foxy:*places hands on y/n waist then slides them down lower to other areas then slowly places hands on ass*shall we hm?~
...:Mm..~ your my daddy decide for me~
Foxy:*picks up then walks upstairs into bedroom and places down on the bed*