Chapter thirty nine

(Okay first off-ITS MY BIRTHDAY-unlesss I post this on the tenth or something my b-day is on the ninth which is right now for me anyway now let's begin onto chapter thirty nine!)
...:*yawns places head back down and falls asleep again*
Child:*eats the food quickly a small yawn would be heard from self*
Foxy:*sighs*so kid what made you wanna come here exactly I'm curious why your parents would allow you to be out especially at this time of night..
Child:*looks at him*oh is that what mommy and daddy's do with other kids like me?
Foxy:eh? Well yeah they're supposed to feed you,take care of you,have clothes for you and have a roof over your head why do you seem like you don't understand what it is?
Child:*shakes head*i have never had a mommy and daddy before and I never knew they do things like that!
Foxy:...oh damn-
Child:will she be a mommy one day and you'll be a daddy?
Foxy:eh!?-*turns away*maybe i will be one day become a father..
Child:Will you be my daddy and she can be my mommy?
Foxy:*wars perk up and has a shock look on face*kid I don't know...
Child;please!
...:*wakes up*
Foxy:why not ask her?
Child:excuse me can you be my mommy?!
...:I-why do you ask kid?-
Child:it's cause I've never had a mommy or daddy before and I thought you'd be them!
...:I'd have to adopt you first kid and that'll take weeks for that done.-
Foxy:cmon might as well try right..?
...:okay!*weakly smiles at him*
                     <~a week or two later~>
...:you do know valentines is tomorrow..so-
Foxy:so what did you think-we should go?-
...:I don't know if you want to..*stares at him*
Foxy:we'll see okay..?
...:fine..
Foxy:don't get annoyed about it you did agree to adopting the fucking kid.
...:why are you bringing the child up now it doesn't matter about that, we haven't done anything together in a while so don't try to get snappy with me please I'm not in the mood for it...
Foxy:*walks over and grabs by chin*you start the shit so why say that.
...:*pulls away*Im going to the couch..*turns away walks downstairs and sits down on the couch lays down on side and falls asleep*
Foxy:go ahead I don't give a fuck*walks over to another room and opens the door*how you feeling akari?-
Akari:why do you and mommy keep fighting...!?
Foxy:mommy's and daddy's sometimes...that's all...
Akari:EVERY NIGHT!?
...:*lays on side tears begin to form and lets out a small whimper*
Foxy:...*backs away then shuts the door then turns around and walks away from it walking downstairs towards the couch slowly*...
...:*small sniffle*
Foxy:*grabs by waist then picks up and pulls in close*
...:eh..!?-let me go..please..
Foxy:can we just stay like this please..?
...:I-...fine...
Foxy:*adjusts y/n into a bridal styled position*
...:*wipes eyes then looks up at him*
Foxy:*looks down at y/n then walks towards the stairs then walks down the hall entering the room placing down on the bed and lays down beside y/n*