Chapter sixty three

Your POV:
I collapsed after he left the house and I had heard him shout "Y/N CALL THE POLICE" I tried to get up and I reached for my phone and I had began to dial the number my hands were shaking I felt like I was going to be sick my stomach was turning
   <~an hour later of the panicking moments~>
Foxy POV:
"why the fuck am I being forced to stay here wheres Y/N!? I want to see them.." I asked impatiently, the officer replied with "better to question you and then separately and my partner saw bruises on them so you're a suspect of assault" "THATS FUCKING RIDICULOUS I WOULDN'T DO SHIT TO THEM WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU,YOURE SUPPOSED TO BE CATCHING THE CREEP STALKING THEM!" I shouted as I slammed my hands hard down on the steel table the legs bent a bit as I left two large dents in the table the officers looked shocked I don't know if it was me either freaking out or the fact I nearly broke the steel table both of them left the room I had my ears heightened and I heard them "he snapped when the bruises were mentioned" "keep pressing him for answers I'll ask the victim about what happened" the women replied to the male officer I knew what they were planning now they were gonna press me til I bursted out with something and probably use it against me later. I growled under my breathe as I put my head down I heard the door reopen and they came back in "hey,your so called partner is confessing to what you've done so might as well admit to it now." (Interruption,Hi! So a lot of you probably were like "where the fuck have you been?" I'll answer that,I've been taking a break from a lot of this and I sometimes post but I really needed a break I wanted to come back because this is like a safe place to me and you all probably don't really care in all honestly you don't know me and I don't know you,but if anything bad happens to you in your own life,just message me and I'll be there to comfort you! Because you deserve it,you don't deserve to hide it away bottle it up or any of that shit. So do tell someone even if it's myself just please,don't resort to things that could end badly,don't try to commit something that you don't deserve. Please love yourself and be aware of everyone and everything around you! I love you all my perverted foxy lovers and goodbye back to the chapter!)
Your POV:
I sat in a room with a few chairs and there was a women who opened the door and entered "hello,Y/N L/N?" I looked over at the women, I didn't know how to feel about anything "where's my partner!?" I asked freaked out "he's being questioned." I stared at her and said "well I want to see him!" I said I started to feel like I was getting angrier every time I didn't get any proper answers, I gripped my fists "well!? Where is he!"