Chapter seventy

Your POV:
I quickly managed to free myself after I moaned, I didn't meant to do that nor did I have the intentions to as I made a run for it. I heard the footsteps coming after me as I ran downstairs and managed to grab my uniform as I tried to make it to my work, still hearing the footsteps behind me as I ran as fast as I could and began to become out of breath as I ran into my work and tried to make it to my office. I jumped over my desk and looked back seeing no one? I found it odd as I sighed softly and quickly wind up the music box and saw toy Bonnie come out from the vents "you look like you just ran a marathon." He said to me as he laughed and I just looked up at him as I wiped my forehead "would running for my life count as that?" I asked as he now gave me a puzzled look "running? Running from what exactly?" He questioned and I was going to answer before I watched as toy chica was thrown into the blue bunny. "Jesus Christ!" I cried as I backed up a bit and then tried to see if either of them were alright, I knew that once chicas beak was off I shouldn't try to bother her too much. "Are you two alright!?" I asked worriedly as I began to try and help Bonnie up as he looked stunned but nodded a bit. "Just..fine-I..I'm gonna go check that out." He replied and helped toy chica up as she responded quickly. "It's some crazed fox animatronic that threw me." Toy Bonnie looked confused and concerned while I looked unfazed along with worried to what's going to happen as I watched them disappear into the darkness and I quickly grabbed my flashlight to see if it worked..which it didn't, my lucky day..I would hear metal clanks and clear sounds of animatronic screams from toy chica and Bonnie, my eyes grew a bit wide and I quickly try to hide..but it doesn't work out in my favour as I hear these slow and manic..metal footsteps as it's recognizable, though I was too late to escape as I was scooped up from where I was hiding and held firmly by him now as I began to struggle in his grip, hitting him and eventually squirmed free as I hit the ground hard with a loud thud..I scrambled up and quickly tried to make a run for it. Only making it so far as saw them..Bonnie and chica, they were both on the ground and clearly not powered on or anything, Bonnie was missing an entire arm and part of his face along with a large hole in his stomach while chica had both of her legs ripped off and her mouth was ripped open as her jaw looked almost unhinged, the beak just making it look ten times worse as I fell to the ground from running and when I looked to see what I tripped on it was Bonnie's arm. My eyes grew wide as I tried to get up and I was grabbed being pressed up against someone's body as I slowly turned and saw him..foxy, my eyes grew wide and i felt the panic set in as I stared up at him fearfully.