Chapter forty

...:*sniffle*
Foxy:*grabs by waist and pulls in closer then wraps arms around it*
...:*wipes nose*
Foxy:*puts head in y/n shoulder then pulling in closer towards self*
...:*falls asleep*
Foxy:I'm sorry...
(Interruption! I'm shocked how I managed to make FORTY CHAPTERS I thought I'd end this by like chapter thirty or something but nope I made it up to chapter forty and I'm not saying it's the end of this I'm just saying how I had the motivation to do this to be able to create something for so damn long I make it to chapter forty but you people helped me so I thank you for that anyway back to the story bye)
Foxy:I know I messed up..*hugs tightly*
<~the next day~>
...:*wakes up then sits up*
Foxy:*tail wraps around her*
...:*looks down*..
Foxy:*powers on and scoots closer to y/n then places head on shoulder*
...:*looks at him*
Foxy:*looks back*
...:Mm..
Foxy:*moves head from shoulder tail un wrapping from waist*
...:*starts to scoot towards the end of the bed*
Foxy:*grabs by waist and pulls back then lets go sits up gets off the bed walks out of the room down the hall way and downstairs*
...:I..-what the fuck?-
Foxy:JUST STAY IN BED-
...:eh?-stay in bed?-confused-okay then..
           <~fifty to twenty minutes later~>
Foxy:*walks upstairs through the hallway then places a table thing in front of y/n with food on it*bed and breakfast*weakly smiles*im going to see if akari is up..*walks out then walks towards the door and opens it*akari..? You awake..?*opens the door more and creeps in slowly towards the bed and places hand onto his shoulder then gently shakes him*akari wake up you gotta go somewhere for today..okay..?
Akari:*wakes up*Mm..yay I get to be away from you and mom fighting.*sits up then gets off the bed and walks to the closet*
Foxy:...*walks out*
...:*would've eaten by then gets up and brings dishes downstairs and washes them*
Foxy:*turns around one more time to look at him*Im sorry your mother and I aren't perfect but we're trying..*voice would quiver and sort of sound shaky after finishing that sentence*
Akari:..sure.
(Interruption again we are so close to 3k reads and I know it's not Valentine's Day anymore but I'm still making this Valentine's Day themed and I'm sorry I haven't been updating as quickly it's cause of my school work and I'm drowning in it so yeah sorry hope you all can understand anyway bye!^^)
Foxy:*turns away and walks downstairs*so what do you want to do when akari is out of the house..?
...:*turns to him then shrugs*i don't know..
Foxy:if you want we can go and watch a movie or go out somewhere else..
...:*stares at him*you know I want to go where we first met...
Foxy:*ears perk up*you want to go to work and hang around there where we met..?
...:mhm..I do where we first met that's where I want to go and remember all of the memories..
Foxy:alright..
...:*looks at him and smiles*
Foxy:*walks over to y/n and hugs then kisses on the forehead*
...:*hugs back and looks up at him*
Foxy:*looks down at y/n*
...:*kisses*
Foxy:*kisses back*
<~a few hours later akari is gone and y/n and foxy are in pirates cove~>
...:*leans on his chest*
Foxy:I remember when you used to fall asleep on me in here..do you remember that..?
...:mhm! I do it was nice..
Foxy:it was..
...:we should probably head back home soon..
Foxy:is because akari is gonna be home soon and he can't be home alone?
...:mhm..
Foxy:okay get off me-
...:*gets off of him then gets up*
Foxy:*gets up then picks y/n bridal style*
...:ack-
Foxy:*walks back home while carrying y/n the whole way back*
...:*puts head on his chest*